Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mae's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Username: Mae

Name
Mae

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Total Time: 0 months, 2 days, 1 hours, 47 minutes, 42 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:126431482

Your DiscordID
Mae#4708

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
badlands.tf,
I was formally a head admin if I recall, but I left due to the project closing its doors publicly due to insufficient funding. (I do have video proof from popular tf2 players like MediExcalibur and Jowatt who have played on it prior if I need to show anything)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
85.117.240.51:27005 , This is the jailbreak server that I tend to visit cause I enjoy it out of the others

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because admins are usually never online to interact or receive reports when something bad is actively happening, so more often than not, the reports go unnoticed. Me and a lot of other players have suffered a lot and I don't want to see people go or cut their game short cause some nobody decided to ruin jail break for the whole day, or maybe ever. I just wanna have a good time, and moderate when someone breaks the rules.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I have spoken to ;
Viking34#2865
est#0069

I do not know them personally, I'm listing them as I've exchanged words with them over discord.

How often do you play TF2?
Every day, for about 2-7 hours after I get off work, 3-10+ if I'm not working.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mute if the proof is more than required from tfstats.tf or in-game chat, blue team ban if toxic behavior persists and is reported by multiple players via in-game or discord. Consult higher moderation staff about more gray subjects I do not know how to handle properly.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
If you wish to speak to the current badlands.tf owner, or past owner, I am still in contact with them about my performance before.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Hello Mae!
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Total Time: 0 months, 2 days, 1 hours, 47 minutes, 42 seconds
You unfortunately have not met the 3 day playtime yet.
Mute if the proof is more than required from tfstats.tf or in-game chat, blue team ban if toxic behavior persists and is reported by multiple players via in-game or discord. Consult higher moderation staff about more gray subjects I do not know how to handle properly.
We are looking for a proper punishment ladder, not this. A punishment ladder should include all the rules and how you would punishment, relative to servers in general and to your specific gamemode.

Overall I think you need to look over your application and read the guide again. You can gain inspiration from previously accepted applications, but note that plagiarism is not tolerated.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
I'll update the post in the future as I'll be re-applying later once I've met the playtime requirements, I'll also update the application with a proper punishment ladder. Thanks for updating me

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I was formally a head admin if I recall,
You don't know?

Your DiscordID
Mae#4708

You joined our discord on Saturday

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I have spoken to ;
Viking34#2865
est#0069

I do not know them personally, I'm listing them as I've exchanged words with them over discord.

Your exchange with them
1628043602566.png

Also, the server say the website, so does the discord...it's the name of the discord. And yet you still needed to DM me on discord to ask where the application was.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
You don't know?
I do, I can get the project leaders discord right now. It was a few months ago though
You joined our discord on Saturday
I did, I think. I joined then cause I wanted to seek a way to apply for mod in the team.
Your exchange with them
View attachment 26503

Also, the server say the website, so does the discord...it's the name of the discord. And yet you still needed to DM me on discord to ask where the application was.
I'm still confused as to what you meant here in specific- I mentioned two people cause of our communications via dm's, since the public discord chats don't feel like anything substantial. So I only mentioned them cause of our exchanges through dm's

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Hiya Mae! i'll be giving my two cents.

my experience in-game with you is pleasant and you seem to have a good grip on what your doing.

your chat logs are ok.
you have yet to reach the 3 day mark for total playtime, but you are getting there very fast.
1628186963700.png

you are pretty active in our discord under #requesthelp.
i think with a little more playtime youd make for a great addition to the jb staff team! good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom