Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mack7491's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack7491

Unremarkable
User name: Mack7491

Name
Mack7491

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Mack7491 #8928

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Deathrun. Because i like playing only deathrun.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because i would want to moderate it when noeone els is online and because im on tf2 for a long time . And that tons of people suffer from rule breakers like mic spam and racism.
Mostly so i could help out the community and be a good person.
And that im always in sicuations when theres no staff in a server and people are being abuse of a perosn mic spaming and more.
Note: I would neer abuse my power at any situation.
And one one my chat logs from 2018 have an N word that has been sayd not by me by my brother at thta time he was playing on my pc on my account and im really sorry for that.
Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Gibus.Corpulent Console.

When are you usually available to play?
From 4PM to 10PM EU time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

GENERAL RULES:
1. Chat Spam / Mic spam 35m gag or mute, If they keep doing it when its ifted then its (1Day Gag/mute)
2. Speaking in another language in voice chat/Player discrespect, warn, if it continues (1 day mute/gag .)
3. Inappropriate content, Spray ban, Carying them on a sign or on you player avatar or your name-Ill warn them and ask them to change it to something apropriate, if they dont remove it or change it ill kick them if they still have it a (2 day ban.)
4. Advertising hacks - Perm mute/gag.
5. Exploits, Warn player using / attempting to use it, if they continue using it or trying to use it, (1day ban)
6. !calladmin Abuse - (3 day server ban.)

DEATHRUN RULES:
1. If a person gives our info on traps while hes dead, warn him if he keeps doing it (gag 3h.) if he abuses it and does it every time (10h mute/gag)
2. If a person force delay ill slay him if he does it again 1day ban, if he does it again 3 day, if he abuses it (1 weak ban.)
3. If a person fakes a freerun warn them if they do it again 1 day ban if they do it again (5day ban) if they abuse it (10day ban.)
4. If a person suicides as death ill warn them to not do it if they keep doing it ill ban them for (3 days .) And if they abuse it (1 weak ban)
5. If a person quits the server while death and rejoins at the next round ill give him a (3 day ban.)
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I really love Blackwonder The community is awesome all the admins are nice they help me out some times especialy Gibus and Boop noodle also i learn from my old mistakes.

Last edited:

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Hello there. Sorry to cut this short.
Your SteamID
This isnt your SteamID. (You can check your SteamID using Steamid.io)
Your SteamID is: STEAM_0:0:419248646
Your chatlogs are clear.
You are not very active let me just say that.
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Banning: If they break a rule ill warn them if they keep doing it 1day ban. if they do it several times 5 day. abuse it 50day or perm.
Mute: if they spam on any kind of chat ill warn them. if they do it again 1hour mute. do it a lot of times 3 day mute. Do it again or abuse it 12 day mute.
If they glitch on the server or delay ill warn them if they abuse glitches ill ban them for 15days.
Harasment of any kind if they do it ill warn them if thet do it again ban for 5 days.
If they admin/mod disrespect warn/ban for 3 days.
If they do somehting thats out of my power ill tell it to a higher rank staff.
Try making a more appropriate ladder for General rules & Deathrun rules. Since that is what you are applying for.
You can get some inspiration from Accepted Applications.

also i learn from my old mistakes.
I hope you will.

Mack7491

Unremarkable
Ok got it but i kinda am active on deathrun servers but ill try to be more active
Note the tf2 stats game tiem is broken for people and me.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi Mack,

Finally found the time to get to your application.

1570152190442.png

1570152228793.png
You have a few punishments logged, of which none are recent enough to be of a concern. The most recent ones were for an invalid freerun and micspam.

Your playtime at 3 days and 13 hours is good.

1570152388633.png

1570152401996.png

1570152414337.png

1570152427644.png

1570152448299.png
Your chatlogs are quite clean, nothing recent that pops out to me. It seems like you've learned to control your language, which is nice.

Chat Spam / Mic spam 35m gag or mute, If they keep doing it when its ifted then its (1Day Ban)
you would ban for chatspam?

If a person gives our info on traps while hes dead, warn him if he keeps doing it (gag 12h.)
just a little nitpick, this is ghosting, which is revealing information while dead. This is not allowed in any gamemode.

If a person force delay ill slay him if he does it again 1day ban, if he abuses it (1 weak ban.)
you jump from a 1 day ban to a week?

If a person fakes a freerun warn them if they do it again 1 day ban if they abuse it (10day ban.)
once again, the jump is too extreme for me.

In general, Your spelling here is off, it seems like you haven't gone over the spelling.
You really need to adjust your punishments, as some are slightly off or the scaling is a bit too extreme.
Also, you have 2 punishments in, does this mean you'll just punish repeat offenders with the same length? (suicide as death 6 day ban, then repeat offence 6 day ban)?
I heard that players on DR believe you are staff, and looking through your chatlogs, you are letting other players know about rules and generally being helpful, which is a plus.

I believe you need to improve your punishment section a bit, but I've spoken with you over discord and your english speaking skills are sufficient, contrary to your spelling here.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Mack7491

Unremarkable
The jump from a day ban is for doing it once and for the jump is for abusing it not instanly
btw i fixed the things supresed the punishments i hope it fixes everything

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi @Mack7491 we left this application open a couple of extra weeks to see 1. If you expanded upon your application and 2. If you matured. I think if you look through your discord history, you will see that you still have some work to do, in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom