Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Macarrones's Ban appeal

Macarrones

Username: Macarrones

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:223094716

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE or SourceSleuth

Why were you punished?
I use "NVidia Geforce NOW" service to play most games, because my pc isnt good enough, so I used to play 100% Crit Server with Geforce NOW service; some days ago, I decided to download TF2 on my PC, it runs really bad, I was getting like 11 fps, I had to put like 15 console commands to get like 10+ fps, so I joined 100% crit server to test performance and play a bit with low fps; today, I joined 100% Crit Server using NVidia Geforce NOW and got banned because of "Duplicate Account", my PC is located in Central America, and the NVidia Geforce NOW is always on the US or Canada, I don't use any kind of cheats.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I enjoy so much playing on the 100% Crit Server, but got banned because there is a hidden anticheat to ban people if they join from another location or ip, I just use Geforce NOW because my PC is bad and can't run TF2 well....

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
You were banned for having IP which has linked with account that has been banned for Aimbot
1648930968092.png

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
An ip getting cycled from a TF2 player, who happens to be cheating, on the same servers, to another TF2 player in a single day in extremely unlikely.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom