Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined M1sterM1ndless's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1sterM1ndless

Username: M1sterM1ndless

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/OmoriPlayz/

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
"aimbotting", yet I don't aimbot.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't like hackers and cheaters, so hacking would make me a shame. I have friends to back up my stance of me not cheating.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
This is your second ban on your IP. The current account you're giving me was banned by our anticheat for aimbotting.
The other account banned on your IP was banned manually by @Bigunit for aimbotting as well.

1645625613394.png

The first account seems very much like a disposable account as seen here:

Mind explaining why a brand new account was banned on your IP for the exact same reason?

M1sterM1ndless

I kid you not, many people outside of Canada try to get into my account. it gets annoying when they try to hack into my account

This is your second ban on your IP. The current account you're giving me was banned by our anticheat for aimbotting.
The other account banned on your IP was banned manually by @Bigunit for aimbotting as well.

The first account seems very much like a disposable account as seen here:

Mind explaining why a brand new account was banned on your IP for the exact same reason?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I kid you not, many people outside of Canada try to get into my account. it gets annoying when they try to hack into my account
Well, it's your account, so security is on you. If you let your account get hacked, then it's your responsibility to secure your account and deal with the consequences of the hack.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don't think people would hack your account just to go cheat on our servers instead of pillaging your inventory,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom