Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lulboy's Introduction

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Heyo, I'm Lulboy aka Lolboy,

I'm 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I mainly play TF2, like many others, and I am currently Main Soldier, Demo, Pyro and Sniper.

I am 1 of the 3 owners of the Dodgeball clan called AKOD, but I am now inactive in the actual game server.
Reason for the inactivity on there is not easily explained and I honestly can't be bothered to do that anyways.

I am quite new on the BlackWonder servers, but I used to play a fair bit on the Blueprint servers, which are now down if I recall correctly.

Besides TF2 I'm also active in Rocket League, World of Warcraft and a few other games.

You can ask me anything as long as it's not 'too' personal.
I'm a relaxed person (most of the time) and with a high-tolerance for most things I don't really care about people swearing at me, or being rude towards me. As long as they don't use any live-threatening deceases are being used to express their feelings (mainly talking about Cancer).

That was about it, as mentioned a few lines above, you can ask me pretty much anything you'd like.
Thanks, and cya.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hey Lulboy!
Welcome to Blackwonder. -grin-

Would you tell me your rank in rocket league?

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Welcome to Blackwonder, when you said dodgeball clan I forgot it was a TF2 gamemode and thought you were really weird.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Hey Lulboy!
Welcome to Blackwonder. -grin-

Would you tell me your rank in rocket league?
Due to a save-file error, I had to reset at lvl 44. Back to lvl 51 now, which is Master. But as I play with people who are worse than me, I am not really improving. I have over 600 hours in the game.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Welcome to the community. I have to say "lul" is Dutch for the d-word so first I thought your name was about you calling yourself d***boy. c: Anyway, hi!

Frama

what do i do and who am i
Due to a save-file error, I had to reset at lvl 44. Back to lvl 51 now, which is Master. But as I play with people who are worse than me, I am not really improving. I have over 600 hours in the game.

I really love Rocket League, too, I'm just level 39 though.

Welcome!

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Welcome to the community. I have to say "lul" is Dutch for the d-word so first I thought your name was about you calling yourself d***boy. c: Anyway, hi!
Yea, I do get called like that a few times by numerous people... But I don't think it's related to that. I think Noodl just started calling me 'Lulboy', for what reason I do not know of.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom