Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered lr days

soup

Are lr's such as 'Lava day all day" or "Out of cell rebel day all day" valid? I come across these every now and then and just wanted to know the truth.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
I don't believe those LR's are valid and wardens should just flat out ignore them.

The custom LR guidelines define that reds are able to choose a game. Both of those LR's do not consist of a game and would be therefore impossible to complete.

There is also a rule that covers this in the restriction section, it says that you cannot impede on others gameplay, which lava day and out of cell rebel day would do just that. (The rules even give an example such as no crouching which would include things such as being forced to crouch on the bed of your cell or staying within your cell and being unable to move out of it.)

If i am incorrect, I'm sure a mod or administrator can answer your question.

Last edited:

Kiri

Australium
I’ve seen an admin accept a out of cell rebel day as a valid lr, lava day is basically the same thing as out of cell rebel day. It doesn’t restrict classes, communications, target individuals, impede normal gameplay, and lastly is do-able by the average player. When this custom lr is chosen, I normally see mass trivia played, you can read the rules on mass trivia on the server rules list.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom