Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed LR changes suggestion

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

There are some LR's that I would like to see changed for the better, as I think they can be improved from how they are currently.

Hulk Day

This LR is not very fun as you struggle to kill anyone without getting a random crit as people just mash the space bar and launch to the top of the skybox, so I think that inta-killing people with a single hit would be more fun as it make sense as its hulk day you should be super strong.

HHH Day

This LR is not very fun either as you are discouraged from fighting people as the strat is to hide or avoid everyone else keeping your overheal then fighting once the other people lose theirs so maybe encouraging fighting like granting overheal when killing someone might be a good change.

Hide n' seek day

Basically warden is locked and nobody is selected as warden so this day is kinda pointless as the last red does not even get ammo like in prophunt they just get frozen and eventually get killed so having someone become warden would fix this problem as the last person should get LR like the non automatic version.

VSH

I have accepted that bhop is not coming back to vsh, but since it is removed and you can't be in climb adding a bushwacka jump would be sick to gain a height advantage on maps without ladders it also can be used as a mix up option to potentially escape when caught out. Maybe giving the HHH a axe climb just like in regular blw vsh might be cool but not sure if it would be too strong as HHH is already the best hale. Speaking of hales the Christian Brutal Sniper should have his theme song the millionaires holiday play when someone plays as him as that song is an absolute jammer and it feels weird without the song. Add Robot Saxton Hale since he already is in regular vsh it would be sick having him in the LR version just imagine him using his rage and demolishing a teletrap sentry nest in a blue side teleport.

Since the rapid fire pistol weapon replacement for the sapper is gone maybe adding the throwable kunai from regular blw vsh might be nice. I think you should have the ability to opt out of becoming hale as some people in jb just don't wanna play hale and they just basically deny the LR by letting people kill them or just leaving then rejoining so the ability to opt out of becoming hale might be a nice addition if its even possible.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I think I covered most points on here. I don't actually remember, so if anything else is missing just open a new thread.

Not willing to put much time into VSH in jailbreak as the reward to time ratio is pretty bad.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom