Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Lox's Spray Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Username: Lox

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:120851834

Who has punished you?
Unknown, was told it was 10k

Why were you punished?
nsfw spray

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It was a bad objector and I've unequipped it

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Spraybanned by 10k for NSFW spray, not objector (although if for whatever reason you have one that would result in a sprayban, i would advice against using it)

Since it is your only sprayban: Show any staff member ingame that you have changed your spray and it may be removed. Feel free to reach out on discord for this

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

You can go ahead and disregard Banan's response until you can give me a reasonable explanation as to why I caught a former staff member with a bad objector a second time.
Second time? I only remember this one objector being used recently. Regardless, even if it was twice, I don't remember getting any warnings to say 'hey change it.' Is that not a thing that's gonna happen because I'm ex-staff? No warnings?

Why should the fact that I'm ex-staff matter in this situation? It's not like I need to have a certain face to present to the public, cuz I'm not staff anymore.

Also, I saw that the punishment name was changed to "NSFW Obj" from what it was yesterday when I made this appeal, "NSFW spray." If the objector's the issue then I don't see the problem. I unequipped it.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Let's draw back the curtains a little, shall we?
This is not the first time I've caught you with a bad objector. I sadly do not have the original evidence of the specific decal used (since I apparently foolishly believed it wouldn't be an issue again), but make no mistake it did happen.
Screenshot (20).png

Screenshot (21).png
You were gone from Blackwonder a long time, so due to that and our previous camaraderie I decided to give you a mulligan. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, and you're still using a bad decal. I actually hung onto this one in case you decided to pull a Dusk and deny all charges, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Why should the fact that I'm ex-staff matter in this situation? It's not like I need to have a certain face to present to the public, cuz I'm not staff anymore.
It matters because you're not some pleb who wandered into here with no prior knowledge of what our rules are. You are well aware of our policies regarding sprays and objectors, you were directly addressed regarding them at one point. When I warned you back in March I expected that this would be the last time I'd have this issue from you. The fact that it isn't is extremely disconcerting.
So there, now that the stage is set can I have that explanation now please?

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Let's draw back the curtains a little, shall we?
This is not the first time I've caught you with a bad objector. I sadly do not have the original evidence of the specific decal used (since I apparently foolishly believed it wouldn't be an issue again), but make no mistake it did happen.
You were gone from Blackwonder a long time, so due to that and our previous camaraderie I decided to give you a mulligan. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, and you're still using a bad decal. I actually hung onto this one in case you decided to pull a Dusk and deny all charges, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

It matters because you're not some pleb who wandered into here with no prior knowledge of what our rules are. You are well aware of our policies regarding sprays and objectors, you were directly addressed regarding them at one point. When I warned you back in February I expected that this would be the last time I'd have this issue from you. The fact that it isn't is extremely disconcerting.
So there, now that the stage is set can I have that explanation now please?
There’s no other explanation besides life. I’m not gonna sit here and beg you for the objector back, I really don’t care about it. I just want the ability to spray back- would be nice if blackwonder could differentiate the two somehow but I doubt that’s coming in the foreseeable future. I digress.

I could go into my life story about all the shit that’s happened in feb/march/April but I won’t, unless you wanna hear it. It all goes into one point- I forgot. That’s it. I have literally 0.1/100 memory of ever playing as Falco and having that warning you did most likely give me. I certainly know I did play as Falco but between bad irl circumstances beyond my control and the time spent away from blackwonder (I think I took a decently sized break this summer from playing) I think I’m well within my rights to say that I forgot about that conversation.

heck, I’ll give the lewd sign away to someone who wants on a different server. Then once you see that it’s no longer even in my inventory, I think you can unsprayban me. Just my suggestion, but it sounds fair to me.

and I did know what the rules were when I was spraybanned recently but I also knew (from staff experience) that there was a sizable gray area in between what’s acceptable and what’s not when it comes to sprays and objectors. Maybe not a gray area, more so confusion. I do recall my first thought when I equipped that objector for the first time back from my break though, which is the time you spraybanned me for it- that was ‘let’s test the waters a bit.’ Not in the ‘I’m gonna make this as Lewd as possible to get back at staff’ sense, it was in the ‘so wait, where’s the line drawn again?’ sense.

Clearly that sign was too much over the line so I’ll trade it away IF there’s the promise of me getting unspraybanned when I do. Regardless I’m not gonna be using it on blackwonder anymore, obviously.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Can I ask why this is taking so long and why other mods- perfectly capable of handling this appeal by themselves- are being dismissed?

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I needed some time to think about this, which works out in your favor, since the quick resolution would simply be to decline the appeal.
Since I elected to look over your original infraction I won't entirely hold it against you. However, the solution you proposed is unacceptable, you must actually prove in-game that you changed the image on the objector. If you're willing to do that, you can be unspraybanned. If not then it stays and this gets declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom