Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Lowonah's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowonah

User name: Lowonah

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
Supreme

Why were you punished?
I was punished because I was talking while muted yet I didn’t even know I was muted, I only wanted to have fun with the rest of the gang in BlackWonder JB

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am sorry for whatever I did for you to ban me and if it was because of me repetitively saying owo’s then im not sure why is that even a reason you should ban me, I promise not to be whatever I did wrong that I shouldn’t do in the server and play your jailbreak server’s with fun, Supreme if your reading this im sorry lad, I never knew what I did was wrong so please unban me.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
I muted you for "Micspamming" because you keep on saying "OwO" in mic after that you continue Micspamming which you aren't suppose to do that , so i pm you saying "Don't talk while muted" now if you're unsure what i meant and know that there's a staff in-game , you can always ask me "What does this mean?' before getting yourself into trouble again. Please be more careful next time and ask a staff member if you're unsure of the rules. Your ban will be revoke. Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom