Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Lots of changes made to JB Rules!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Make sure you keep updated with the Jailbreak Rules![blackwonder.tf]

What's changed?

Added Rules: No sticky traps, no lying as warden, no hogging warden, no breaking breakables (as it's own rule for everyone now), no chaining days. Changed definitions of force baiting for both teams, and changed definition of not killing freedays, and not entering blue control rooms.

Information
Check out the rules here![blackwonder.tf]
Check out the FAQ here![blackwonder.tf]
Got any questions? Go here![blackwonder.tf]
Need to report a player? Go here![blackwonder.tf]
Want to make a suggestion? Go here![blackwonder.tf]
Want to submit Feedback? Go here![blackwonder.tf]

Continue reading...

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I would address "...or someone without a mic" as a slight issue, as if you play as BLU, aren't you supposed to have a mic as you must be willing to play as a warden?

This comes under the new Warden Hogging section

This would also conflict with the Have a Good Microphone section.

Other than this little note, everything looks good

Last edited:

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

"Do not kill prisoners during a repeat." appears twice, but everything else seems fine.

(somewhat unrelated)
I suggest changing the size of the rules from 1.5rem to 1rem, they are really big on my screen.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I would address "...or someone without a mic" as a slight issue, as if you play as BLU, aren't you supposed to have a mic as you must be willing to play as a warden?

It's an example of a time where the rule would be classed as void, as a way to avoid it landing on the person breaking the rules.

"Do not kill prisoners during a repeat." appears twice, but everything else seems fine.

(somewhat unrelated)
I suggest changing the size of the rules from 1.5rem to 1rem, they are really big on my screen.

I will remove the extra rule, seems I added it by accident, but for the font size I will get some feedback from other people before I change it.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

It's a direct conflict to another rule that clearly states "You are required to use your mic on the Blue team. You also can't be on the Blue team if your voice is incomprehensible."

How can you use your microphone if you don't have one.

Additional Edit: They should already be removed from the BLU team from the moment they fail as a warden the first time, that is if an admin is present and paying attention to the situation.

If there is no admin or (capable) donator present, then this rule is completely pointless as the person with no mic is more than likely going to try and freekill before someone that can deal with them shows up.

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

It's a direct conflict to another rule that clearly states "You are required to use your mic on the Blue team. You also can't be on the Blue team if your voice is incomprehensible."

How can you use your microphone if you don't have one.

Additional Edit: They should already be removed from the BLU team from the moment they fail as a warden the first time, that is if an admin is present and paying attention to the situation.

If there is no admin or (capable) donator present, then this rule is completely pointless as the person with no mic is more than likely going to try and freekill before someone that can deal with them shows up.

I don't see how it is in direct conflict with another rule, it is literally saying that if someone on blue doesn't have a microphone, which can't be solved quickly, maybe they messaged request help and no reply, no donator, then at that point, the rule of not forcing yourself to be warden more than 3 times in a row become void. I am struggling to see the confusion is here.

No mic on blue? Might randomly be chosen as warden? Solve the problem by simply doing "!w" to avoid the person being selected, even if you have been warden 3 times in a row.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Ignoring the edit from what I'd written before, as I was (and still am) in a frothing rage regarding in-game JB issues, but a bit of my reasoning is back so I guess that's going for me.

I guess the change is fine to make, but if an admin or donator isn't available to deal with the player, wouldn't it be better for someone to make a report against them, which would require visual evidence of the user in question not having a mic/being warden and not giving orders?

I mean, a lot of the regular BLUs try to warden-hog anyway regardless of the rules before and after this change, not much will be different regarding this. If anything, it just gives them more reasons to break that rule and come up with the excuse of "there was a no mic-user" on the team and I didn't want the round ruined.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom