Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Losing my powers (Idea where to put this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Alright so....Yes I did something wrong...yes it can happen again but hear me out

I learned from this

Also I would never do this to a normal player...I feel the reason I did this to Will was because we talked a bit and seemed cool with each other so I guess I thought i'd gag him because he wouldn't care since he wasn't using chat anyway only mic....

I'lll take a fucking month ban I don't care I just don't want to lose my powers...I donated to enforce the rules if I don't have powers to do that there's no point of me playing on here.....Yes I learned, Yes I did something stupid but if it happens again someone would report it or even heck......I'll turn myself in

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

So let me understand this, you gagged someone because they seemed cool and that they didn't use chat, but mostly used there microphone? Your reason behind this has changed quite a lot since you were originally stressed, but now you are doing it for this reason?

Also, if you want a months ban I am happy to oblige, but if you are only on BlackWonder to have "power" and not to be part of the community itself, then that doesn't give a good image of yourself here. And you clearly haven't learned, you got reported and argued on the report, you made a ban appeal even though you did'n't want unbanned, and now you want to get donator to enforce rules on a server you can't even access.

Do you actually think about what you post before you actually post it?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

>"I'lll take a fucking month ban I don't care I just don't want to lose my powers..."
>donator status must be renewed every month before it expires

Flawless logic.
They way I see it is that if you yourself cannot follow the rules then you are unfit to enforce them, but that's just me.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

So you wanna get banned for a month when donor ranks take a month (unless donated for several months)?

There is no logic in that.

Besides, your reason to gag someone is simply stupid. If you can't use powers properly, then why have them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom