Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Lose Freeday after class change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Ello,

On multiple cases after choosing a freeday, I lose it after I switch classes. "Well Tax have you considered not being a dum dum and picking your class before the new round starts?" some of you might be thinking. Well, on certain maps, like jb_turbine, freedays automatically spawn. Also, sometimes I forget to change my class or my loadout and it gets annoying when you win an lr then lose it to your class change.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
question, do you change class after you die?
Becuase for me it works fine, I suicide after getting freeday, then change class. Works fine for me then

D

Deleted member 2049

Changing classes would spawn you in cells but keep your freeday, slaying yourself would lose it. Is this the problem or does it lose it regardless?

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Changing classes would spawn you in cells but keep your freeday, slaying yourself would lose it. Is this the problem or does it lose it regardless?
I seem to lose it for both...

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Gonna revive this thread real quick because it just happened to me again where when I switched classes I lost my freeday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom