Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Lordxspacey staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordxspacey

User name: Lordxspacey

Name
scotty

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:423421192

Have you managed servers previously? no

Which servers have you previously managed? none

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder SG | Jailbreak (209.58.168.131:27060)
BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak (172.96.160.170:27095)

Why would you like to become an admin? The reason that I want to become an admin basically because I want to help and service the players as well as the community from ''evildoers", I want to become an admin for the sake of others who wants to have fun and I feel really bad when someone ruins their enjoyment. I want to make other players feel welcome and have fun on the server without other people ruining their day. If there's a problem among players, simply talk to them in a calm way so that there's no need for silly arguments. I've been playing for quite sometime in Blackwonder SG | Jailbreak and I love the server because of the silliness but that silliness seems to go far sometimes... I observed that this server lacks admins and admins rarely even visits the server and it's not only Blackwonder SG | Jailbreak server, it's Blackwonder SG | Vs Saxton Hale as well. I want people on that server to have fun and play fair because there's this thing called, ''late-spawning'' which allows players to spawn after the round started or even if the round is still going. It really annoys other people because they are exploiting this bug for their satisfactory and it makes other people furious because they have an advantage at playing and they don't need to wait unlike other players who waits until the round ends. That's pretty unfair, isn't it? The server Blackwonder SG | Jailbreak is pretty chaotic most of the time and I want to balance the fun and seriousness in the server and there is limets to how to stop rule breaker and exploting as donor

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names mark
will5023

When are you usually available to play? 24/7

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play Alright, I am not the type of person who takes things very seriously and ban people or mute them instantly, I am the type of guy who has a sense of humor and very friendly towards players and I'll always give them warnings not to do something that is against the rules and tell them that they would get in trouble.

General Rules
Spamming on the Microphone/Chat
- Warn them first (depends how bad it is), if they did not listen > 30 min. gag/mute> 2 hour gag/mute > 6 hour gag/mute> 12 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Player Disrespect/Admin - Ask them to stop, if they don't > 1 hour gag/mute > 5 hour gag/mute > 12 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Calling out Admin - If they said it accidentally, talk to them privately and warn them. If it's on purpose > 2 hour gag/mute > 4 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute.

Exploiting - Slay then give them a warning, if he continued > 1 hour ban > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 weeks ban > Permanent ban.

Hacking - Record a demo and get enough evidence > Permanent ban.

Racism/Racial slurs - 1 hour gag/mute > 4 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 2 weeks gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Advertising cheats - Warn them > Permanent gag.

Foreign languages in voice chat - 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 6 hour gag/mute > 12 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

CallAdmin Abuse - Warn the player > 1 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 weeks ban > 2 weeks ban > Permanent ban.

Impersonating Admins - Warn them to stop > 3 day ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Inappropriate Content - Warn the player > Kick player > 1 day ban > 3 day ban

Jailbreak Rules
Tricky Orders
- Ask them to keep it simple, if not > Slay.

Overtalking the Warden/Admin - 30 min. mute > 2 hour mute > 6 hour mute > 1 day mute > 2 week mute > Permanent mute.

Armory Camping - Ask them to leave the Armory > Slay.

Delaying - Ask him to hunt REDS, if he continued to delay | slay him if he's hiding and last guard (BLU) | Slay him if he's the last red and he's not actively rebelling (RED)

Ghosting - Warn them first > 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute

Sticky Traps - Ask them to detonate the stickies, if they didn't > Slay.

Vs Saxton Hale Rules
Camping
- Warn the player > Slay.

Saxton Hale (BLU) / Player (RED) being friendly - Ask them to play the game as it was meant to be played, if they did not listen > Slay.

AFK Hale - Kick out of the server.

Suicide as Hale - Warn first > Slay next round > Kick out of the server > 1 hour ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? In the past, I've been really aggressive towards other players and I will admit that I am a toxic person before but that helped me reflect on my attitude and helped me maintain my self and a friend changed me so much. A little background on my friend... He was a very friendly and funny type of person but within that personality is a hollow shell, he was really depressed on the inside which made me sad and he had suicidal tendencies. When I knew about his story, I changed. I apologized to him and helped him recover from this depression of his and played with him and keep him company. It really brings tears to my eye that I can help another person by hanging out and talking to them sincerely.

I am completely aware that I am a toxic person and trying my best to change my attitude for the better :)

Change Logs
-Added Color to some texts.
-Added more words, bold & underline letters.
-Fixed SteamID

General Rules
Spamming on the Microphone/Chat -
added a day and week gag/mute.
Player Disrespect/Admin - added a day and week gag/mute.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Aside from 1 time of saying "bitch" and 2 of saying "dick", his logs are remarkably clear. However....

1538975267098.png
1538975303346.png

1538975616559.png

1538975833490.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom