Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Look Out! It's goldenfreddy2008's Moderator Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosteeeee

Strange
User name: Frosteeeee

Name
goldenfreddy2008

Your Age
15 (29/12/2004)

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:100515086 |

Your DiscordID
Frosteeeee#4948

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on the Australian Jb server: 139.99.130.6:27015 (where I am known by many of the players) <---- Main and Favourite Server!
I play on the Australian tfdb server: 139.99.130.6:27065 (even though I'm terrible at it)
And I'm hoping to delve into the realm of Saxton hale at some point : 139.99.130.6:27070
My Favourite map is ctf_2fort so I play on : 139.99.130.6:27010 a bit!

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I know I could change the way games are played for the better and hopefully try and improve the black wonder community as a whole. Being a moderator is about leading, and being someone for the player base to look up to, I could represent the servers that I watch over. Even though I will most certainly stumble and fall, I will never stay down. I'm confident that I have the skills to be able to

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I've played a few games with breezie on the Australian jailbreak server.

When are you usually available to play?
During Australia's summer holidays I have as much time as is needed. but when the holidays end, I could probably play on (Monday - Thursday) : [4:30 - 6:00] And of course all day Saturday if necessary. (Sydney times zone for all times mentioned previously)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
TF2 JAILBREAK:

Mic Spamming (mute) : 1 hour > if continued > 2 hours > if continued > 1 day > if continued > 1 week > if continued > 1 year > if done a last time > permanent

Chat Spamming/ Offensive language (gag) : 1 hour > if continued > 2 hours > if continued > 1 day > if continued > 1 week > if continued > 1 year > if done a last time > permanent

Offensive Sprays (spray ban) : 1 day > if continued > 1 week > if continued > 6 months > if continued > permanent

Cheating (ban) : No cheating is permitted > permanent

Free kill (slay) : If done once and accidental > slay

Freekill (team ban) : If done multiple times and is not learning > 1 week > if continued > 1 year > if continued > permanent

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have recently purchased a studio-quality microphone that is set to arrive any day now, It's called a "Blue Yeti". With this, It will help me better communicate with those that are playing and will help immensely on discord.

Over my almost 6 years on steam and my 1,800 hours on tf2 I have learnt what it's like to start as a helpless new player and the satisfaction it brings when you finally learn how to rocket jump, or how to trimp. Armed with this knowledge I can better understand the mindset of new players and hopefully steer them in the right direction.

I am prepared to support this server no matter what. I can donate on most months and probably even more frequently when I start work in January!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom