Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Loly do zZeuX's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loly do zZeuX

User name: Loly do zZeuX

Name
Loly do zZeuX

Your Age

State Mato Grosso City Rondonopolis Brazil

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:446221663

Your DiscordID
Loly do zZeuX#0581

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
i like ALOT jailbreak and some VHS

Why would you like to become a moderator?
it's because the jailbreak BR servers are basically abandoned the swhadow almost never goes there and it's very annoying to get along with free killers so I wanted to help

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Shadow Mario | blw.tf

When are you usually available to play?
every day at night and for weekends all day long

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I learned with the shadow some things like in the mic just team ban but more if aa person get a mic i unban him and massive or normal free kill is has ban too the same to not respect repeats armory camp and etc

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
When i'm in you're usually an ok player, kind of an intermediate from toxic to a respectable player, but your chatlogs (Thanks @Gibus) speak otherwise, accordingly to him, you have 27 pages of "fdp" (Short for "motherfucker" in portuguese)

Your application is also incomplete, so i don't have much to say. I suggest you looking at Accepted applications as an example and finishing up your application, don't try to plagiarize it though, we would know it.

You also have to improve your english, i can see in instances like this
I learned with the shadow some things like in the mic just team ban
that you used google translator, i can see you typed the english word "No mic" in google translator and it transformed that word into "In the mic", and also in a few parts where you called me "The shadow" (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom