Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined LOLME's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLME

eymyx

What was your type of punishment?
Gag

What is your SteamID?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eimix/

Who has punished you?
Wanka

Why were you punished?
I said a Racist Joke without knowing that it's a gaggable offense.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, i really didn't know that i can get gagged for that. I know, i know i have to read the general rules. But i didn't even have in mind that you can actually get gagged for that. I think everybody even if they don't deserve, they should get a second chance. There was also a person that mentioned a joke that aswell mentions ''Black people''. I just can't remember his name, not sure if he even got gagged for that either.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

There's a huge gap between someone saying "black people" and making a racist joke. Although both are discouraged to be used, the latter has a higher possibility of conflict and nobody wants that.

And you should understand that in the first place, saying something racist is a no-go. Even if it's a joke. (Although, you really should have read the rules. But you got free time now, so you can go read the rules), it's common sense IMO.

(d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶u̶r̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶l̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶.̶) lmao intense editing

Last edited:

LOLME

eymyx

@MarkSatire I've already readed the rules, but like I didn't mean to show that racism. It was only a joke all though. I'd understand if I called somebody an N word. But I didn't.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

I said a Racist Joke

Against the rules.

There was also a person that mentioned a joke that aswell mentions ''Black people''. I just can't remember his name, not sure if he even got gagged for that either.

Other people doing things doesn't mean that its ok for you. Mob mentality is not the best defense.

No point for others to jump in on this appeal, wait for @Wanka to be available.

LOLME

eymyx

I added Wanka and wrote to him through steam, he told me to appeal this GAG punishment and he said ''Admins will discuss'' or what was it. But he said to appeal it so I did.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I told you that I wouldn't appeal the gag because in jest or not, it was still racist. You then admitted to having never read the rules (I have no screenshots of this in Steam chat because I didn't think you would actually appeal).
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom