Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted loll00llol's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

loll00llol

Strange
Username: loll00llol

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 10010110011

Who has punished you?
idk

Why were you punished?
duplicate acc

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I already appeal last july 21 about this ban. My brother tried aimboting at a Singaporean server, then he got caught. then later my acc got banned im confused as hell and were not even on the same server but both were owned by btwtf.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:434532556

I think this is your alleged brother's ID: STEAM_0:0:557766167

This is your old appeal: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/loll00llols-ban-appeal.24908/

Now, in 99% of cases, there is no brother. The brother is a myth. People don't want to take responsibility for their actions and pin it on a person who is either entirely fictional or completely uninvolved. In scenario 1, this is you. Naturally, we are skeptical of anyone with a story like this.

Scenario 2, however, prevents this appeal from being almost instantly declined like the rest, as there was an issue with SMAC at the time and server of the second account's ban. Since your current account's ban was detected and permabanned by sourcesleuth from that now removed ban, there is just enough benefit of the doubt to unban you, even though you have, here and on discord, admitted to knowing the 'brother' account was cheating.

You may have been a cheater who got incredibly lucky with the circumstances here, but at least the anticheat will catch you again if anything suspicious occurs on either of the accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom