Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Loldielol's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Member Name Loldielol

Name Steven

Contact Information

Your Age 24, 25 in February.

Location England

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I've managed plenty in the past, I've had countless servers including a Dedicated server, running a good few GMOD and TF2 servers, Arma 2 servers, ARK servers.

Why do you want to become an admin?
I believe I could make a great contribution towards administrating the servers, keeping players in line where they may step out of line, helping players where needed. Become the type of admin that is needed where ever on the servers.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yup

Do you know any of our current staff members? Not personally, nor as friends on Steam no.

If Yes, please tell us the their names.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I work shift patterns in real life, 06:00 - 14:00 one week, 14:00 - 22:00 another week, but I can be on when I get back from work, assuming nothing crops up.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
If in the future a website, besides forums is required for the server, I can code in PHP I have a fair bit of understanding towards MySQL, XML, basics towards CSS.

If you require proof of my work on website, then please let me know.

If I've missed anything out then let me know so I can fill it in :)

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
sorry for the late reply. It's been a busy week for me so far. I would love to see some of your website coding work, since I'm always for the lookout for active developers that could potentially do some paid work. Overall your application is very brief as well. Yes I know I accepted 3 applications that were very brief as well, but I kinda need to set a standard. I will decide this week and talk to some admins, before making my final decision

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Hi hi,

Well had I know, I may of put more in to it :p Though there's no sticky topic stating what's required for input, though as said if you need to know more then let me know.

In regards to websites, do you want me to PM you a few links?

AoT-_-otaku

Scarcely Lethal

Kayla

As of this moment im in between yes and no to my vote, but im leaning torwards yes, will edit with verdict later

Edit : +Support

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
After talking to some admins, I have decided to accept you. Welcome to the team. If you have any further questions, please refer to one of our admins or contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom