Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Llamaballs_WALLAH's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamaballs_WALLAH

Username: Llamaballs_WALLAH

Name
Llamaballs_WALLAH

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I think so

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
Tyrus#0148

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
AUS Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I’d like to become a Moderator as I think it would be a cool job, and I love the community within the AUS jailbreak server, I personally have been put in a leadership position in multiple groups such as sports teams or school things. I also love meeting new people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I forgot his name

How often do you play TF2?
Pretty often

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Anything like racism, and toxicity, mic spam, I will Give a verbal warning and say straight out here are the consequences to your actions, if they persist I will immediately mute and gag, or even Ban, according to severity, any hacking I will ban. They can appeal here, free killing And no mics will end up in a guard ban for a specific time according to severity. Any round delaying will end up in a slay. Sticky traps ends up into a warning then guard banned.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
If need be I can change my name.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

You might want to re-read the guide or check accepted applications for an idea of how your punishment ladder should be formatted.

I couldn’t find my steam I.d sorry
This is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:502136811

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I think so
1602172419802.png

Your chatlogs are mostly clean but I feel as though this needs addressing.
1602172755733.png

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I forgot his name
You can get to know most of the staff by talking more on the forums and on discord. I would recommend this if you do want to become staff considering you don't have any messages on the forums outside of this thread and no messages on the discord outside of #requesthelp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom