Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Litlary Bread's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litlary Bread

Username: Litlary Bread

Name
Litlary Bread

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
Litlery Bread#4651

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
trade Minecraft neon v195 US

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have notices a lot of sexual activity(spays mic spam pedophilia) among the Minecraft sever. I would like to help are community, thenceforth I would like to help moderate the Minecraft sever to help stop young and old alike from being harassed.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Ash Shaw, Chig.

How often do you play TF2?
7-10 hours a week on the week ends for the most part.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If any one has a nsfw spray or sign I would spray ban them.

If someone mic spamming/chat spamming I would warn them I would give them a 1hour gag/mute,2hour,6hours,12hours,1day,2day,1week,2weeks,then permanent ban.

If someone is being disrespectful to other player I would give them a 1hour gag/mute,2hour,6hour,12hour,1day,4days,1week,2weeks,1month,2month.

If someone is being racist or homophobic I would give them a 1day gag/mute,2days,4days,2week,1month,Permanent.

If someone is exploiting/I would warn them if the don't stop I would slay them,2hour ban,6hour,12hour,2days,4days,1week,2weeks,1month,perma ban.

If someone is saying other inappropriate things that could insult a player I would warn/kick them,1day ban,2day ban,4day ban,1week ban,2week permanent ban.

If someone is hacking I would get recorded evidence then permanently ban them.

If someone is advertising hacks I would mute/gag them.

If someone is !calladmin abusing I would warn the then I would give them a 1day ban,2day ban,4day ban,1week bam,2week ban,1month ban,2month permanent ban.

If someone is random trading I would warn them then kick them.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I know a few well known people on the sever, and I often alias as Bill. I am making a new application to mod because my last one was not filed out correctly.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hiya Bread, few things

Your SteamID2
This would be your Steam 64 ID. Your ID2 would be STEAM_0:0:557577648.

trade Minecraft neon
I'm assuming you're referring to the US Trade Minecraft server right? Correct me if I'm wrong

3. Other Applications

4. Punishment History
I only 3 commbans, all dating back to 2020.

Screenshot_20210401-182606_Discord.jpg

Mute: For one to ten days.
Gag: For one to ten days.
Silence: For one to ten days.
Spray ban: Permanent.
Kick: if they do not head my warning.
Slay/smite/explode: For fun or stopping exploits
ban: One to one hundred days if they Kick doge, brake rules excessively and if they are being overly sexual.
We're looking for more of an actual punishment ladder on how you'd punish people of they continued said behavior. Additionally you're also missing other punishments such as how would you deal with someone aimbotting, or since you want to be a trade moderator what if someone was scamming. *Not limited to just those two examples*

I'd highly recommend for you to check out other accepted/declined moderator applications to get insight on what you're missing. Be mindful though that you can't copy their lists those and that plagiarism will not be tolerated.

*Edited From Here*
View attachment 25164

7. Chatlog history
1617403372900.png
I highly would suggest against telling people you "might get mod" as it comes off as attention begging.

Final thing
If someone is hacking I would get recorded evidence then permanently ban them.
What will you use to recorded the evidence?

Attachments

• 1617402511979.png
    1617402511979.png
    6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom