Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Limiting or Removing Jailbreak RTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
This was brought up before, but the only "Solution" provided was the lowering of the price to 4.5 scrap.
This isn't a good solution and will do NOTHING to aid the issue long term.
4.5 scrap is less than a 1/10th of a key, meaning it is ludicrously easy to trade in a key and spam rtds for multiple rounds in a row.
RTDs do not benefit Jailbreak in any way other than "LOL look at the servers player base reduce to nothing"
They kill a servers player base, sometimes lead to mass freekills, they actively kill rounds and deny last requests, and they serve no purpose being there in the first place.
The pros are significantly outweighed by the cons, and the previous poll did have a large vocal majority.
Please limit or remove them from jailbreak, don`t increase the price, this does nothing.

What happens if we do remove them you self-entitled complaining tart?
I would be very happy.
Not just for my own reasons pertaining to my own enjoyment of playing, but I would be happy because it would be beneficial for everyone who plays blackwonder jailbreak.
It would help bring back the player base of servers which will contribute to the longevity of jailbreak servers overall.
As a whole, it`s a net positive.
If you disagree with me I encourage you to post your counter-arguments, I want your voice to be heard as much as I want mine to.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Have you actually gone in game and watched the new price have negative effects or are you just theorizing, because your wording makes it sound like it hasn't even been implemented yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

Have you actually gone in game and watched the new price have negative affects or are you just theorizing, because your wording makes it sound like it hasn't even been implemented yet.
The RTD cost is still 1500 right now @Benedevil
Put the new updated cost so we can see how it goes

D

Deleted member 2049

RTD still spammed as usual, mostly 1 or 2 every round depending on who is on at the time. A player even admitted to trading a key just for the RTDs
tf2engieirl.jpg

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Have you actually gone in game and watched the new price have negative effects or are you just theorizing
A player even admitted to trading a key just for the RTDs
I don't need to go in game to know this will have no effect, people trade keys for rtds and mathematically they can get 10 rtds for just over 1/10th of a key, it won`t make a difference.
We need to limit them rather than increase the price. If anything it might increase the demand for them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom