Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Limit Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide

Suislide
In my eyes I see people in TF2 Jailbreak do certain days quite alot. I've seen some players do out of cell rebel day everytime they are warden. And I have seen some other players do lava day and out of cell rebel 6 rounds in a row. In my opinion I think that days such as Out of cell rebel day, Lava day, and Crouch day should have a limit. So, players can only do those days 3 times in a row.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Honestly, I am neutral on this. Sure, Jailbreak can get very reptitive at times. But sometimes, wardens like to try and do the samething again, because they died by a rebeler. The only thing I would probably like is to reduce it so that they can only do the same thing twice in a row, rather than 3 times in a row.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
out of cell rebel day? lava day? are you reaaaaally complaining about those?
back in my JB days i used to do that every round i'm a warden, it's not an issue whatsoever...

HOWEVER, what i would call an issue is how you can't do meatgrinder or hunger games, or any of those other custom minigames two times in a row, there has to be a reasonable amount of time, a gap between each of the same custom minigame....
you can't go like
round 1: meatgrinder
round 2: meatgrinder

Basically what i'm saying is, lavaday, out of cell rebel day, isn't an issue....

Also, is crouch day even a thing anymore?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If I got my will both days would be prohibited entirely, which is why it pains me to argue against this.

Unless the limit is exceptionally small such as one or two days in a row maximum, nobody will be able to keep track of how many times it has happened. Hell, unless it was particularly memorable I'll forget what happened even 2 rounds ago. This'll make it pretty hard to enforce.

also @2010wolf | Blw.tf , thankfully we did place a limit on minigames and an extra limit on meatgrinder, but these 'days' kind of fall out of that category.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I don't see a glaring problem with having days kept to an unlimited amount of use, apart from it making the start of the round even more tedious. Like @Viking said, it'd also make the rule hard to enforce since rounds are easily forgettable.
Despite that, I'm gonna stay neutral. Limiting the days doesn't bring many positives nor negatives to the table in my eyes. I just wanna play Steady Pace, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom