Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Lightly Salted Roast's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeno

What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:155865200

Who has punished you?
It was a long time ago so i don't remember

Why were you punished?
I freekilled some people.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was just starting out on Jailbreak and didn't know what it really was about and not that I have spent about 100 hours on Jailbreak servers I seldom break the rules and try to teach others. I was banned on Jailbreak NY, a server that I sometimes use. I also take warden a lot on servers like Jailbreak LA so I know how it works.

Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Good reasoning, but try to fix the steamid first using steamidfinder or so before your appeal gets marked invalid.
Simply copy the URL of your profile page (the community one) in the bar and copy the "SteamID" to here.

Akeno

What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
It was a long time ago so i don't remember

Why were you punished?
I freekilled some people.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was just starting out on Jailbreak and didn't know what it really was about and not that I have spent about 100 hours on Jailbreak servers I seldom break the rules and try to teach others. I was banned on Jailbreak NY, a server that I sometimes use. I also take warden a lot on servers like Jailbreak LA so I know how it works.
Good reasoning, but try to fix the steamid first using steamidfinder or so before your appeal gets marked invalid.
Simply copy the URL of your profile page (the community one) in the bar and copy the "SteamID" to here.
Ok I was able to find my steam ID (I think) and it was STEAM_0:1:155865200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom