Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Lightion's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:99088688

Who has punished you?
Will5023

Why were you punished?
"""""""LR DENIAL"""""""

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because i was trying to get evidence of the people freekilling. Here is the report: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-pope-franciscus-mennooh-lucakahlpetersen.9725/#post-45774

Check the demo, i was warden and i said we're going in stage chaos (turn on voice_loopback 1) but then 3 people started messing things up and there was no point in going there anyway BECAUSE WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKE IF I WENT THERE OR NOT, THEY LITERALLY KILLED MORE THAN HALF OF THE RED TEAM

General Zimmer

Store Manager

GZimmer

If I remember correct, you can't hear your own voice(or the person that recorded the demo) with voice_loopback 1 in a recorded demo. That should only work when you're playing the game, and not watching a demo.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

It does work I've tried it, just need to reply the demo

EDIT: It doesnt work. But i did give orders, and i was also banned for massive freekilling which i didnt do.

Last edited:

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

And for the record, i didn't kill a single red during that entire demo. Excluding the blu that was massive freekilling. You couldnt hear me give orders because demos dont support that. The people that were saying lr denial was because of the 3 people killing everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom