Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined LHPyro's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHPyro

Strange
Username: LHPyro

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:88862229

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (V) | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle_decap

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I honestly don't know why the console banned me, two of my friends have also been banned by Aimbot but with different weapons, besides, I've been on that account for too long to ruin it with "Cheats". That's up to you, but I don't use anything, you can even check how I play, every time I enter a Casual/Community game a demo is created automatically.

Just a meaningless ban

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
It looks like you have been banned for using a wallhack exploit.
Benedevil will deal with this appeal when he has time.

Last edited:

LHPyro

Strange
If you could solve this problem before Sunday I would be very grateful. I always go to Idle in BR on Fridays and Saturdays until very late having a good time with some friends. :giggle:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You and presumably your friends were indeed using a wallhack exploit, as Bigunit suggested.

LHPyro

Strange
Never use any of it. Didn't even know that existed.

The only thing my TF2 has is the "ToonHUD". I didn't touch anything else on tf2. But hey, if they say I had a wallhack, it's already done. Sorry for bothering

LHPyro

Strange
Is there any way to prove that I don't use any of it?

Right now I deleted some commands, which I had set to use them on my practice server. I don't know if it is that, or something else, but I would like to prove that I am 100% legal

Seriously, I didn't use any wallhack exploits.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
No, there's no way for you to prove you are not using exploits when your system, running exclusively on the commands and information you have given it, has already told us explicitly what it is using.

Additionally it is impossible to have these commands running without noticing, which means you've lost the benefit of the doubt with your practice server.

Did your two friends who were banned also happen to appeal?

LHPyro

Strange
Yes, they have been unbanned for approximately 3 weeks

Speaking of the "exploit", I reiterate, I did not use any of those things..

LHPyro

Strange
The console has already banned my friends previously. It was for "Aimbot" (Same reason as me), and they were unbanned in less than a week. According to what they told me, it was a console error (or something like that)

But just like my ban, according to the console, I got banned for "Aimbot", but you tell me it was for a "Wallhack exploit". How can it be that they told me it was a 'wallhack' when it was ALMOST the same as the ban?

I just don't get it. Like I said, never use anything that "helps" me get better at this game.
But, my appeal was denied.

Seriously, I never USE any of that "exploit" to play, much less on a community server.

That's why I said earlier, is there a way to prove that I'm 100% legit? because, honestly, the accusation made seems unfair to me

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
We have to be vague when it comes to the anticheat, because if we give away too much info, people could figure out how it works and therefore make it easier to counter the anticheat.

LHPyro

Strange
I understand perfectly, but I want to know why he calls me "Aimbot" and then "Wallhack".

They can simply ask several in the 'Idle BR' and they know that I am more Friendly than tryhard. With that said, it is more than obvious that I would not use anything being friendly.

It's not an excuse, I just want to clear that up.

I just want to be given a "second chance." Although I never did anything wrong (Apart from playing music that was annoying to several players)

LHPyro

Strange
So now I ask if you can give me a "SECOND chance". I miss playing with my friends on those servers.

And it annoys me that I am denied the unban for an alleged "Wallhack Exploit" that I did not use and that I am not even aware of if one exists.

I swear, I didn't use any "wallhack exploit" or anything like that. What do I need to show them that I speak the truth? Please. I miss that server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom