Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let's tell some stories shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

I want all of you [if you want normally] to tell a story of the most creepy thing happend to you.Mine is this:
I was in a germany castel [i'm not kiding if anyone will ask that] that a friend of my parents own it. On night with a friend of mine.We were exploring it in every room of it and there was no light so we had to use the phone flashlight,and that made the things a lot creppyer.From the castel there where coming some sounds,we were scared so bad that we run back from where we came and my mom decided to scare us so she waited for us to come from the same door and went we exited that door she scared us so bad that i started crying and my pulse doubled and my friend almost made an heart attack literally, just imagine, in a castle with no light only the phone light, on a very freking big castle running and getting scared that was very freking creepy.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

We just named our ghost Jimmy so we blamed him everytime something unexplainable happend around the house. Gotten less scared from random noises, just saying "Jimmy, it's freakin' midnight, stfu and go to bed." c:

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Away
Sometimes, I feel like whenever something happens. I have a feeling that this happened before like I reset my life and following the footsteps of my past self. I also have a faint feeling that I change paths sometimes by doing something differently.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Sometimes, I feel like whenever something happens. I have a feeling that this happened before like I reset my life and following the footsteps of my past self. I also have a faint feeling that I change paths sometimes by doing something differently.
its called Déja Vü

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Story time?
Well then.

Last year me and my grade went on a field trip to a hotel-like place.
It was 1 am ,and the teachers went to their rooms.
My friends decided to run outside from room to room.
I personally thought that idea was very idiotic.
Then,at 2:30 am,I thought to myself "I could run around with them",and so I did.
We ran to the teachers room,knocked on the door and ran away.
We did so several time until at 3:30 two of the kids that were close to the door were seen.
We quickly ran back to our rooms,waiting for the teachers to come.
For some reason they never did,
So we decided to do so again.
I decided to walk for a bit instead of running back and forth.

I'm walking,then I look back and I see a light approaching me.
I started panicking,but I calmed down after I saw that the light was a kid with a flashlight.

We continued running around until 5:00 am,and fell asleep in our beds,only to be woken up at 7:00.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
So....

I was walking with my mate Reece. then all of a sudden we saw 2 bright little things in the sky. 1 just then dissapeared. The other just slowly faded away. my mate went "you fucking saw that right!?", Then I said "Fucking heck yes!, what was that a fucking ufo?". We got really mysterious about it. But I think it was some sort of meteor or maybe a ufo. But then we realised meteors cant just dissapear instantly.. We really got creeped out about it. And from that day forward. we never saw it again. I believe it was a meteor after believing it could of been a ufo. But my word I will never forget that day.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
We just named our ghost Jimmy so we blamed him everytime something unexplainable happend around the house. Gotten less scared from random noises, just saying "Jimmy, it's freakin' midnight, stfu and go to bed." c:
We had the same kinda thing with doors opening/closing (wind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom