Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let me take this time to introduce myself.

Basics: My name's Dylan, I'm 15, I'm from Gloucester City, NJ, I lived there my entire life. I have two brothers, so if there's a lot of screaming in the background it's them most of the time

Things I like: Basketball (Favorite team is the Lakers), TF2 (Favorite class to play is either Scout or Spy), a little bit of anime (favorite is either DBZ or JJBA)

Hobbies: Collecting Rocks (Yeah I know "Who does that anymore?"), Building Stuff(Like furniture, gaming accessories, etc.) Biking(BMX not Mountain)

That's all I can think of without telling my personal life

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

J̙̰̲͓̳ͨ͒ͧ̀́̃͌ͥ̎ͧ͊͒̅̏ͩ̂̋͝͞O̸̧̢̬̙̝̙̮̭͇̮̗̦̬͒̎͌ͨ͊̀͝J͓̬͔̰̗̳̤ͮ̾ͦͬͮͪ̈́̑̀̿̀͘͝͞Ǫ̷͎͎̱̘̗̲͉̖̮̰̱̲̝̜͖̻ͦ̉̅ͩ̕͜'̷̡͍͚̳̭̟̘̰̰̭͕̏ͭͭ̽ͣ̒̉̇̾ͩ͊ͅŞ̸͍̩̙͎̞̼̠̣̳͍̗̜ͭ͊ͩ̈̌̈ͭ̆ͬ̓ͦ͊͌̋͑ ̵̭̹̙̮̪̼͚̲̗̼͕̜̭̌ͫ̑ͥ͑̉̑ͣ̂͡B̢̜͖͈̪̝̓ͫ̇̐ͨͪͯͬ̇͊ͦ̏̄͋ͨͪ̐͠͠Iͥͣ͒̓̓́͡҉͚̯͎͚͙͍̣͓̠͓̖̦̮̥̤̪͎ͅẒ̡̡̟͔̣͔̰̭ͤͯ̈́̐ͬ̄̀ͥͨ͌ͪ͛A̴̞̘̫̘̮̻̙̺̠̪̝͓̋̈́̇̍̑ͩ̅͑͐ͭͨ̾͞Ȓ̉̑̓̄ͧ͗͗ͩ͑̔ͤ̚҉̴̛̟̤̦͕̣̘͍̼͟R̸̢̠̼͎̙̠̻̜̞̻̗͚̘͚̠̳̾͑̄̌͑ͯ͂ͨ̅ͮ̔͌̏ͥ̉͝Ę͖̤̠͇̻̙͍̘̠̬̖͔̘̟ͧ̽̓ͭ̀̄̓̋̇̍̐͐͢͡ ̷̸̗̳͉̟̩̩̹͎̝̖̭̠̱̃ͩ̌̅̋ͦ̋̄ͭͬ͢͞A͇̗̝̙̹͗ͫ̂ͥ̿̀̿̒ͯͦ̈́ͬ̓͜͢ͅͅḐ̛͚̟̯̠̪̎ͤͬ̆͆́̀V̨̡̮͎̜̞̺͎̼ͯ̍̈̈́ͬͮͦ̅̌̾̀͟Eͮ̈͋̓҉̣̝͈͔̦̝̦̟̝̟͍̙͔̫̤͔̫͡Ņ̨͚̞̦͈͈̦̦͗̋ͥ͂̓̏͋̏̽̅̿̋̈́͛̀͘T̛ͦ͗ͨ͒͂̆͑҉̳̲͓̙̯̺͖͓̼̩̬Ų̷͎͉̹̥̮͚͕̘͕̥͓̬̠͍͖̤͕̂̆ͩ͐ͮ̓ͤ͂̋͌̆̚͡R̴̸̯͓̫̫̞̻̥͉̻̲̄̅̽̃͛̐̌̾͛̐͊͋̅͆͛̚͘ͅĚ͓̻̬̯̖̰̱͔͓̝̪͔̦ͤ̍ͣ̔ͨ̉̉̂͜

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
Howdy and welcome to the BlackWonder forums!

There's no discrimination in this lovely community! You can be a rock and we would still welcome you!

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Welcome to Blackwonder, mate!

The other day I was in this park and the floor was made from broken up tires, save the planet am I right? I collected all the ones with numbers or letters on to make words out of and all the family was doing it to, except my dad, he did not approve :D.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom