Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Less The Crits on Blu JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backstab.exe

Well i see alot of people complaining on the chat they are saying 'THEY ARE SO LUCKY CUZ THEY HAVE CRITS' and 'NICE FUCKING BODYSHOT YOUR LUCKY CUZ YOU ARE IN BLU' well this is just inappropiate for the JB Servers so please lessen the crits 10% thank you for you're time

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Fundamentally ruining a game mode just because some ill informed individuals decide to cause a ruckus is like rewarding your child for lighting the house on fire when they don't get what they want.

Overkill

a byte
If I had a nickel for every time this been requested by new players,on servers and forums alike, I'd have about 10$. Turning off crits would make it extremely difficult to kill rebellers. Other servers that have crits off for blue team are always in absolute chaos and blues can't control reds. That's what makes our servers better and if you got a problem, go play on those other servers. No offense.

Regards,
Overkill

Puretxr

Strange
+1 to that, blu not having crits would be like taking the gun off a policeman, it just won't work as well, Overkill explained it well, nuff said
Other servers that have crits off for blue team are always in absolute chaos and blues can't control reds. That's what makes our servers better and if you got a problem, go play on those other servers. No offense.

Regards,
Overkill
I'm also quite sure there are basically 0 servers running no crits for blu

D

Deleted member 2049

+1 to that, blu not having crits would be like taking the gun off a policeman, it just won't work as well, Overkill explained it well, nuff said

I'm also quite sure there are basically 0 servers running no crits for blu
SG gaming has no crits, its quite chaotic there

Frootz

Sufficiently Lethal

Frootz

If Blus didn't have crits then the red team will most likely overpower them and rebel at a moments notice ruining the gamemode

jourrapide

Uncharitable
I actually, was also thinking about this, but on another prespective.

My idea is to give blus mini-crits with a slight damage bump (like 10-20%), this is to make reds more time to rebel without getting insta killed, while still giving blus the ability to control the crowd and work more like a team, making the rule "stay with the warden" way more noticeable. This is also to make mass freekilling way less disasterous in terms of gameplay.

I mean, is just an idea...
:thonk:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

I've gone to non crit servers with 3-4 friends, and we just medic chained and won every round. Crits need to be there.

D

Deleted member 2120

I actually, was also thinking about this, but on another prespective.

My idea is to give blus mini-crits with a slight damage bump (like 10-20%), this is to make reds more time to rebel without getting insta killed, while still giving blus the ability to control the crowd and work more like a team, making the rule "stay with the warden" way more noticeable. This is also to make mass freekilling way less disasterous in terms of gameplay.

I mean, is just an idea...
:thonk:
Make a suggestion about it. I really like that idea.

byrnable

Uncharitable
If there were no crust at all on BLU, that would make certain classes on BLU mandatory just so they could survive. Like Soldier. And it would make other classes completely useless like Engineer. Its a good thing crits exist on BLU

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
This suggestion has been made many times and we have always collectively come to the conclusion, that the crits are okay as they are.
However, thank you for your suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom