Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Lennyfaec's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

User name: Lennyfaec

Name
Alex

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:436254656

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder Deathrun #1 / #2

Why would you like to become an admin? I'm playing on the dr server(s) regularly, and I don't see an admin there often, so I would want to keep the server nice and clean.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?* Using GMT+5 I will be available at around 2PM-10PM at Tuesdays, Thursdays; Around 5-10PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays; Hopefully I will be available more on Weekends

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play**
General Rules

Offensive behaviour - Warning>1 hour gag/mute>6 hour gag/mute>1 day gag/mute>2 days gag/mute>7 days gag/mute
Spamming text/voice - Warning>1 hour gag/mute>6 hours gag/mute>1 day gag/mute>2 days gag/mute> 7 days gag/mute
Other languages in voice - Warning>30 minutes mute>1 hours mute>2 hours mute>6 hours mute
Immature in voicechat - Warning>1 hours mute>6 hours mute>12 hours mute>1 day mute // If someone has problems (didn't develop low-toned voice) these won't apply
Inappropriate sprays/objectors - Warning>If the player refuses to change spray/objector, 1 day ban>If the player keeps using them, permanent sprayban
Hacking/cheating - Record a demo, if the player is confirmed cheater/hacker> Permament ban
Exploiting - Warning>Kick>6 hours ban>1 day ban>2 days ban>7 days ban
Exposing undercover admin - Jokers won't be punished, otherwise, Warning>1 day ban>7 days ban
Abusing !calladmin - Warning>6 hours ban>1 day ban>2 days ban
Deathrun Rules
Ghosting - Warning>Kick>1 hour ban>6 hours ban>12 hours ban
Ghosting - Warning>10 minute gag/mute>30 minute gag/mute>1 hour gag/mute>6 hours gag/mute
Delaying - Warning>Slay>Kick>1 hour ban>6 hours ban>12 hours ban
Faking freerun - Slay>Kick>2 hours ban>6 hours ban>12 hours ban>1 day ban
Suiciding as death - Kick>2 hours ban>6 hours ban>12 hours ban>1 day ban>2 days ban
Deathmatch Rules
Spawncamping - Slay>Kick>6 hours ban>12 hours ban>1 day ban>2 days ban
All of the above will be increasing only if player keeps breaking the rules, it's possible to extend from listed maximum if the player will continue to break rules.
Gag/mute will be applied respectively to those who use text/voice chat

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I'm applying because I saw a message in TF2 chat, saying that "If you play here all the time and would like to support the community, apply for admin on our forums, also forum/discord activity helps alot but is NOT necessary", possibly from Zoltan/Buster

* Edited times because of the upcoming last year at the high school
** Slightly edited this section, added spawncamping into punishments because I visit xnumber servers from time to time

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Hi Lenny
Your application seems fine, I know you're rank one on Deathrun 2 and you have a lot of points on Deathrun 1 as well, so you obviously spend a lot of time on the servers. I'm a little surprised at how alright your punishments are considering admins on deathrun are a rare sight. You also use calladmin responsibly, you might want to join discord and use the #requesthelp channel though, it's a lot more effective. Haven't thoroughly looked through your chatlogs but I spotted this, I'll post it to embarrass you:
unknown.png

One thing I found weird is how fresh your account is. Do you have another account, one that is older? When did you start playing the game?

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

This does not embarass me in the least honestly but.. Yeah, might need to stop saying that. I had a few accounts previously, and on neither of them I played on blackwonder, because I didn't know about it, all of them were either hacked or forgotten, so this is the new main one, created on late Spring or early Summer. If you mean blackwonder.tf account, then.. I didn't feel the need to create it earlier, but like I said, because of the message in TF2 chat I decided to take my chance.

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Ghosting - Warning>Kick>1 hour ban>6 hours ban>12 hours ban
Something to mention about your application that I'm not okay with, this is ridiculously strict. You shouldn't kick someone just because they are ghosting, and you shouldn't be banning them either. You should instead gag/mute them accordingly.

That's all I spotted in your application, otherwise it's decent.
+Support

Last edited:

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

I must had hurried with that one, then I suppose I should change that to - Warning>10 minute mute>30 minute mute>1 hour mute>6 hours mute
As to my "want", I'll stop doing that

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
I meant the emberrass you thing as a joke, but whatever. The account thing concerns me because often times people will dump accounts once they’re VAC banned or have a long history of causing trouble that they want to get rid of.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

I haven't received any VAC bans though, I don't have evidence of course because.. well, I don't have any access or remember previous accounts nicknames or any of that stuff, and I didn't cause trouble (Can you really get a VAC playing DotA only?)
I didn't had a computer for a long time, like 2-3 years, and this Spring I got one, so I decided to make a new account, because last one was hacked

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

I don't think I can, I used that account when I had no PC, playing in computer clubs, I didn't really care that much about it
Although I'll ask my friend if he still has it in his friends list, otherwise I don't see a way to provide link
Edit: Yeah, he deleted it from friends, I can't find it
Edit1: Apparently he found even older profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197604751

Last edited:

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Should I provide anything else? Otherwise I have only one question - Is there anything specific I must remember if this application will be accepted?
I can also visit other servers if someone will ask for it on discord, I will review other gamemode rules if needed

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Here is my verdict on this application.
Your account is a little sketchy, it's weird that you can't remember any of your previous accounts and that one of them got hacked. I don't think we can deduct anything definitive from that but it's certainly not a positive.
You swear a lot, specifically you say retard and fuck very often. Not always in a bad way and you could say that you're joking most of the time but it still comes off as immature. You have been trying to moderate yourself since the creation of this application though, which I would consider a positive. You also joined discord and have been behaving well there which is another positive.
You come off a little like a meme lord and I'm not sure if there is more to you than that. Your name is Lennyface after all...

These are the main negative points. The application is short, you talk very little about yourself and since we don't know you we have to rely on information outside of this thread like the history of your steam account and your chat logs. One is obscure and the other is more bad than good, neither are very useful.
In my opinion you could go either way. You could be accepted and behave normally and moderate deathrun servers according to our rules and according to common sense. Or you could be an edge lord called Lennyface who just abuses the hell out of admin commands and be demoted 1 week or 1 month after being accepted. I couldn't possibly know, so because of that I'm going to be neutral.

Last edited:

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

I admit, my account might look very suspicious, but whether or not you trust me I really had problems with accounts, the very first one I created was hacked because of myself, you know these sites that "GIve away games for free, just sigh-in here", the last one was used by me only when I visited clubs that allowed you to play if you pay them, I didn't visit it in a long time and only when I came there I found out that I no longer have access to it.
The swearing thing, I understand that it's not giving a good impression, sometimes emotions are just too much and you can't hold it, I need to learn to stay calm at those times.
About how I talk very little about myself, it's because recently there's been increase in people getting to jail just because they said/posted something online(especially if it has something to do with the religion, government and such), and I'm being overprotective about my own information(to the point where I'm not posting any IRL photos of myself). I'm also using a service that has been banned on the territory of Russia, which puts me in even more uncomfortable situation.
If you would like to know something about me, feel free to ask on Steam or Discord

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
I assume the service you're talking about is Telegram. I understand that you don't want to doxx yourself because you can never know what to expect in countries like Russia, China or Kazakhstan etc..
You don't have to share personal information though, not even your first name if you don't want to, it's not what we're looking for in an application, what I was talking about and what's more relevant is your personality. We like people who talk about themselves because we can get a better idea of who they are and what their intentions are. Even your last message made me feel a bit more optimistic because I got to know and understand a little more about yourself.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Well, if personality is something you'd want to know about, I'm usually very friendly to people unless they're starting to show hate towards others or start getting really annoying. I really care about people who can share their personal stuff and not be afraid that anyone else will know it, it really shows they trust me. I'm not the kind of person who really cares about bad stuff happening, life is too short to be upset/angry with anything for too long. If I'm doing something, I'm not usually too impulsive about it, even if it's contradicting with my previous sentence, but I finish it nevertheless.

Jampoint

Retired
Hello Lennyfaec,
I have some concerns regarding your chat logs. Buster did mention it, but didn't go more in depth with the logs in my opinion, and I've found some more messages. Buster did say that most of these sounded like it was joking around, but some of them sounded like you were angry instead, including insulting.

bitch.PNG racist.PNG shit.PNG wtf.PNG fuck.PNG retard.PNG
Please note that some of these are actually pretty recent.

The biggest concern in your chat logs is that you like to spam lennies a lot. 3,884 entries.
Lenny.PNG
When someone is an admin for BlackWonder, they represent BlackWonder. Considering these chat logs, you could represent us in a bad manner if you were accepted, especially if you continue acting like this. Currently, I will be neutral leaning towards -support, as I have not seen you in game.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Thanks for taking your time reviewing these and pointing out what bothers you. I did say in one of the replies on this app that I should stay calm more instead of just blurting out words that only insult others.
About lennies, (username lennyface) I do use them, but recently they're showing less and less from me (IMO), I can get rid of the binds, it's not a major problem for me, but sometimes they do show the emotion you need
I understand if anyone will change their opinion about this app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom