Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Legend's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Unremarkable
User name: Legend

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809414908/

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
I've been gagged and muted fyI. I was advertising hacks as a joke to troll people into thinking I was a cheating f2p. Since I do main sniper I try to obtain all the attention on a server by spamming a bind, that advertises cheats, after every kill. I found it funny at that time but now I realize what it cost me. The bind would advertise lmaobox.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have removed the bind and will never advertise any form of cheats at all. I only did it as a joke to troll the communities into thinking i was cheating. But after a couple months I feel like I've learned my lesson not to advertise cheats. It was a stupid thing to do. I hope this is taken into consideration.

Legend

Unremarkable
This incident happened months ago. I am Gagged and Also Muted! Just thought I'd put that out there.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Legend.

I was going to go ahead and remove the gag since a decent time has passed, then after receiving additional information, I was going to leave it up for another month. This caused me to go ahead and dig a little deeper where I discovered this.

It seems you have been either taking advantage of the map changes in JB to circumvent your gag and chat away or it simply was not being registered by Sourcebans.

Knowing that you are Perma- gagged for the exact reasons you listed, you had to know something was not right. So instead I will be putting this gag back into SB to make sure it sticks this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom