Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined LeeroyTheJanitor's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeroyTheJanitor

Notably Dangerous
User name: LeeroyTheJanitor

Name
LeeroyTheJanitor

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:186596261 - [U:1:373192522]

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? N/A

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder SG | Jailbreak
Blackwonder SG | Hightower No Carts

Why would you like to become an admin? I spend Blackwonder SG | Jailbreak. Lack of admin in Asia region(maybe none). There're always lot of rule breakers. The rule breaker starts every time where they join blu team with no mic. The donor can't do anything because the rule breaker can disconnect the server and connect the server. I'll try to record some demos and report it to the forums. Since then it lays there days and weeks without getting resolved. I'm assuming become an admin that would be better. I decided to apply 2nd time to be an admin.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names Egg and Kiryoto

When are you usually available to play? I play on 4:00 PM to 7.30 AM(UTC +8)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play General and Jailbreak rules.
General

Spamming in voice chat : warning will be given. Depending how bad it is > 30 min mute > 1 hour mute > 4 hour mute > 8 hour mute > 1 day mute > 3 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute.

Foreign language in voice chat : Tell them to talk English. If not 5 hour mute > 8 hour mute > 1 day mute > 6 day mute > 2 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute.

Spamming in general chat : warning will be given. Depending how bad it is > 40 min gag > 1 hour gag > 4 hour gag > 8 hour gag > 1 day gag > 3 day gag > 1 week gag > 1 month gag > permanent gag.

Disrespect : warning will be given. Depending how bad it is > 2 hour gag/mute > 8 hour gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > 4 month gag/mute > permanent mute

Earrape, songs etc. : 1 day mute(with no warnings) > 5 day mute > 1 hour mute > 3 hour mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute.

Hack/cheats : record a demo and watch around 2 - 3 times. If it noticed hacks/cheats > permanent ban.

Advertising hacks > permanent gag.

Inappropriate spray > permanent spray ban

Spawn Camp : Warning will be given. If still continue > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban.

Jailbreak rules

Blu

No microphone > permanent teamban

Freekill : warning will be given. If still continue > 1 day teamban > 4 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban.

Massfreekill > 12 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban.

Teamkill : warning will be given. If still continue > 1 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban.(spawn the blu who got killed.)

Greifing > slay > 2 day teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban.

Red Team

Freeday greifing > slay

ammo glitch > kick. If they join back and ammo glitching again > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban.

Everyone

talking over warden : warning will be given. If still don't listen > 8 hour mute > 1 day mute > 3 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute.

Armoury campong : Tell them to leave the armoury. If not > slay.

sticky traps : Tell them to detonate the stickty trap. If not > slay > 8 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban . 1 month teamban.

Ghosting > 30 mins gag/mute > 1 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute.

LateSpawn : Tell them to slay themselves. If not > slay > 1 hour ban > 3 hour ban > 1 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban.

Warden

illegal FF : turn off FF and then > 7 hour teamban > 10 hour teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban.

Not giving repeats : ask them to repeat. If not > slay.

Warden hogging : Tell then to unwarden. If not > slay.

Lying > slay > 1 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? My Chat log.
As you can see, my chat log seem unacceptable and unpredictable. There're some bad/swear word that you disappointed me. The bind I use is ( ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʟ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ) and (っ͡°ڡ͡°ς™).
I use it for funny thing and such.

My Teamban.
I got Teambanned(permanent) last year. I appeal it this today : https://blackwonder.tf/threads/miashxs-4th-sons-ban-appeal.10575/

Yesterday I got Teambanned(24 hours) by STEAM_0:1:48828302 for freekill(2018-08-14 06:25:5). I Don't know when a freeday has been erased(because of the LR). After I kill the heavy(red team) and triggered a freekill.

My first application got decline https://blackwonder.tf/threads/leeroythejanitors-admin-application.12410/ which is sad but happy though. Because you can do it again serious.

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hello.
Foreign language in voice chat : Tell them to talk English. If not 5 hour mute > 8 hour mute > 1 day mute > 6 day mute > 2 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute.
Can I know why you would mute someone for 5 hours for speaking a different language, but yet only mute them for 30 minutes for mic-spamming? That's a ridiculously huge jump and I don't understand why.

Massfreekill > 12 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban.
So, a massfreekill is provided a 12 hour teamban, yet a freekill is provided a 1 day teamban?
This make no sense whatsoever as to why multiple kills gets a more lenient punishment than a single kill. Infact, why would you even provide a 12 hour teamban for a massfreekill?

Teamkill : warning will be given. If still continue > 1 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban.(spawn the blu who got killed.)
WHY does this get a 1 hour teamban? Teamkilling is as bad as freekilling, why does it also have an even more lenient punishment?

Earrape, songs etc. : 1 day mute(with no warnings) > 5 day mute > 1 hour mute > 3 hour mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute.
This is literally the same rule as to your VERY first punishment which was 'Spamming in voice chat'
So why would you NOT give them a warning for this one, and give them an extended mute? Are you telling me that so long as they are using their voice, they would only get a 30 minute mute?
Also while we're at the topic of spamming, why is it that you are only providing punishments for micspamming and NOT a single one for chatspamming?

Greifing > slay > 2 day teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban.
Minor error, should be in General Rules, not Blu. Griefing is not only for Jailbreak and I'm sure you know that as there were multple instances of people using the word 'Griefing' when it had NOTHING to do with Jailbreak.

Although I'm glad you did take an effort to actually make the application yourself this time, it's quite clear that you have NO sense of time and thought it was a good idea to randomly key in numbers that looks like it makes sense, only to provide results to which you give lenient punishments at rulebreaks that is clearly 'more' severe than others.

As you can see, my chat log seem unacceptable and unpredictable. There're some bad/swear word that you disappointed me. The bind I use is ( ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʟ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ) and (っ͡°ڡ͡°ς™).
I use it for funny thing and such.
About your chatlogs, your chatlogs were definitely unacceptable but not unpredictable. I also like the fact that I have more than enough proof to actually gag you at this very moment as you have chatspammed '(っ͡°ڡ͡°ς™)' so many times in your first two pages of chatlogs. The best part is that they were really recent as well.
1534330558458.png
1534330637601.png
1534330377059.png

-Support

Last edited:

LeeroyTheJanitor

Notably Dangerous
hey Mark, Thanks for your rate.

Can I know why would you would mute someone for 5 hours for speaking a different language, but yet only mute someone for 30 minutes for mic-spamming? That's a ridiculously huge jump and I don't understand why.

Yes I do such as a huge jump for longer expire. Al though, I'm an admin(other community but retired) who just active this afternoon. But I'm not like an aggressive person.

So, a massfreekill is provided a 12 hour teamban, yet a freekill is provided a 1 day teamban?
This make no sense whatsoever as to why multiple kills gets a more lenient punishment than a single kill. Infact, why would you even provide a 12 hour teamban for a massfreekill?

If you saw a massfreekiller kill about a half of red team AND he was accidentally press the button that triggers a death toll.
If me I would do him 12 hour teamban for his forgiveness. If he massfreekill on purpose, I would teamban him 1 day

WHY does this get a 1 hour teamban? Teamkilling is as bad as freekilling, why does it also have an even more lenient punishment?

If you saw a teamkill ONCE, and then he accidentally(again) pressed, What would you do?
If me, I decrease their punishment to 1 hour teamban. IF they did on purpose, their punishment will be 1 day tamban.

This is literally the same rule as to your VERY first punishment which was 'Spamming in voice chat'
So why would you NOT give them a warning for this one, and give them an extended mute? Are you telling me that so long as they are using their voice, they would only get a 30 minute mute?
Also while we're at the topic of spamming, why is it that you are only providing punishments for micspamming and NOT a single one for chatspamming?

So, micspam is the same different with songs, earrape and such?

Minor error, should be in General Rules, not Blu. Griefing is not only for Jailbreak and I'm sure you know that as there were multple instances of people using the word 'Griefing' when it had NOTHING to do with Jailbreak.

I apologize for my error, I will not to do such as these things in Jailbreak.

Although I'm glad you did take an effort to actually make the application yourself this time, it's quite clear that you have NO sense of time and thought it was a good idea to randomly key in numbers that looks like it makes sense, only to provide results to which you give lenient punishments at rulebreaks that is clearly 'more' severe than others.

hmm.....I thought I gonna increase little bit because of the punishment were weak.

About your chatlogs, your chatlogs were definitely unacceptable but not unpredictable. I also like the fact that I have more than enough proof to actually gag you at this very moment as you have chatspammed '(っ͡°ڡ͡°ς™)' so many times in your first two pages of chatlogs. The best part is that they were just this afternoon.

Yes. But not only chat spammed. I use the bind to make something funny like that.(not like Doctor RED bind)

Oh, you have found my bad word. I was got kick by donor and I relog. After I relog, I say that bad things to donor.
Again, I'm very sorry about my behavior month ago.

Thanks for your rate.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

If you saw a massfreekiller kill about a half of red team AND he was accidentally press the button that triggers a death toll.
If me I would do him 12 hour teamban for his forgiveness. If he massfreekill on purpose, I would teamban him 1 day
How would you know if they did it by accident? You don't, even if they said they did it by accident. And even if you do want to give them a chance because you want to 'forgive' them, this should be applied with your freekills if you want to be so consistent, but that clearly isn't so.
I also disagree with the fact that you would only teamban them for 1 day; If anything it should've been a 1 week teamban, but that's my opinion.
Instead of relying on asking whether or not they did it by accident, you could at least just WARN them to not do it again.

If you saw a teamkill ONCE, and then he accidentally(again) pressed, What would you do?
If me, I decrease their punishment to 1 hour teamban. IF they did on purpose, their punishment will be 1 day tamban.
I would respawn the victim and tell them not to do it; If they decided to be stupid and kill someone, I would teamban them for 1 day but that has nothing to do with your application. Eitherway, I'm just saying that an hour teamban is far too lenient and looks like you decided to spam random numbers thinking it works.
Again, why is it more lenient than a freekill? And how would you even know if they did it on purpose?

hmm.....I thought I gonna increase little bit because of the punishment were weak.
What?

Yes. But not only chat spammed. I use the bind to make something funny like that.(not like Doctor RED bind)
Good to know that you took reference from applications that people SHOULD not do, but you are misinterpreting it. I SEARCHED for the word, I didn't see any sort of spam in his chatlogs unlike yours. I don't see any sort of humor because of a text that looked like a face, and I don't need multiple texts of it to make it funny. Even if you did anticipate to make the situation funny, you clearly didn't need to type it 3-5 times, which is considered spamming by the way.

Last edited:

LeeroyTheJanitor

Notably Dangerous
How would you know if they did it by accident? You don't, even if they said they did it by accident. And even if you do want to give them a chance because you want to 'forgive' them, this should be applied with your freekills if you want to be so consistent, but that clearly isn't so.
I also disagree with the fact that you would only teamban them for 1 day; If anything it should've been a 1 week teamban, but that's my opinion.

"When someone dosen't look at the chat logs."

I will give someone a chance. How about you? Would you give him a chance? Or show them no mercy and give whatever you want. It's your opinion.

I would respawn the victim and tell them not to do it; If they decided to be stupid and kill someone, I would teamban them for 1 day, but that's clearly not what you have typed nor even mentioned.
Again, why is it more lenient than a freekill? And how would you even know if they did it on purpose?

you didn't watch the chat log damnit.

if I gone to spectator mode, you've to watch the chat logs. And tell them "why are you kill him?"

I'm not gonna talk this one if you don't understand again.

Good to know that you took reference from applications that people SHOULD not do, but you are misinterpreting it. I SEARCHED for the word, I didn't see any sort of spam in his chatlogs unlike yours. I don't see any sort of humor because of a text that looked like a face, and I don't need multiple texts of it to make it funny. Even if you did anticipate to make the situation funny, you clearly didn't need to type it 3-5 times, which is considered spamming by the way.

Yes, I know. By the way, some other spam the bind too. NOT only me.
I spam the bind 3-5 times for the fun and such(maybe in the custom LR).

I don't want to act agressively. If you keep questioning me all day, my stress will be worst.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

"When someone dosen't look at the chat logs."

I will give someone a chance. How about you? Would you give him a chance? Or show them no mercy and give whatever you want. It's your opinion.
I do provide them warnings, but do understand that it's a massfreekill. If someone were to do it twice in a row, it's fairly clear they are not doing it by 'accident' and that it shouldn't be a 1 day teamban but at least a 1 week teamban if you were to be accepted and having to come across this very situation, this is MY suggestion that could at least help you. I don't understand why you're asking me these questions when I'm not you.
Yes, I know. By the way, some other spam the bind too. NOT only me.
I spam the bind 3-5 times for the fun and such(maybe in the custom LR).

I don't want to act agressively. If you keep questioning me all day, my stress will be worst.
Do understand that this is YOUR application and YOUR chatlogs. Instead of excusing yourself and blaming other people for doing the same thing as you did, you should have at least made reports about them; I know very well that you are not the only person, but I'm simply mentioning your chatlogs as it is literally reflecting on YOU as a player and how YOU behave.

If you couldn't even answer my questions without acting aggressive and providing questions as answers, I highly doubt you would even fit as an admin. Do understand that you are going to experience more shit than a couple of questions once you were to be accepted as an admin.

Last edited:

LeeroyTheJanitor

Notably Dangerous
Do understand that this is YOUR application and YOUR chatlogs. Instead of excusing yourself and blaming other people for doing the same thing as you have in your application, you should have at least made reports about them; I know very well that you are not the only person, but I'm simply mentioning your chatlogs as it is literally reflecting on YOU as a player and how YOU behave.

Oh, I understand. And I know this is my application. How the hell when the shit name "dis is a duck" actually post some of the report when I GONNA REPORT IT.
Too bad that I have the demos all of the SG rule breaker but everytime HE POSTING IT FIRST. How the hell what suppose to do now?

Report? Twice?

Now, I'm acting like an asshole.

I'll have to stop this. Mark, you've made me agressively stupid. If all people SG hated, You. Are. Nothing.

Request close this application due to personal problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom