Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ledari's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledari

Strange
Username: Ledari

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:42969647

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
It says on your ban page that I was banned by console for aimbotting with a minigun, and this ban came after I had stopped playing... I have nothing else to say except that I don't have any aimbot.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was false-banned, and I'm sure some further digging into your anti-cheat or whatever kind of logs you have will prove my innocence. I always play Class Wars and hope to do so again in the future.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Banned by the anticheat for aimbotting.

1643454015939.png

please be patient until a staff member comes to resolve this appeal. thanks.

Ledari

Strange
Can I please have an update? I'd really like to play on this server again.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The logs do not prove your innocence at the moment. So we believe you are not being truthful

Ledari

Strange
The logs do not prove your innocence at the moment. So we believe you are not being truthful
How? I've been playing on the server for a long time and have racked up a lot of playtime on it. Why would it make sense for the console to randomly ban me in the middle of the night one day after I had already stopped playing? If I was cheating, it should have detected it instantly, or at the very least, much sooner.

Maybe somebody was cheating with my username? It also says "Blocked - Ledari, Ledari" in the ban message, what does that mean? Does it mean somebody was cheating with by username and so it banned both accounts?

There's really nothing else I can say because I was not cheating, as I can't quite "prove" innocence since there's just nothing there. If anything, I'd like to see what these "logs" say and how they were produced, because false positives undermine the original purpose of anticheats.

Ledari

Strange
Why was this denied without an update? I seriously didn't cheat, it was a fluke in the system...

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Why was this denied without an update? I seriously didn't cheat, it was a fluke in the system...
We have our methods for detecting cheats. If we disclosed more details, it wouldn't be as effective at catching cheaters.
Thanks for your time, but this appeal won't be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom