Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leaving......

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Well here is the jist of it all, I'm leaving the community :) Some of you maybe happy so be it.

Have a good one and I wish you all the best. @Benedevil my Donator+, Give it so someone that deserves it. Thank you good bye.

And delete my Application before it goes to hell thanks......

austinhines716

Somewhat Threatening
Well here is the jist of it all, I'm leaving the community :) Some of you maybe happy so be it.

Have a good one and I wish you all the best. @Benedevil my Donator+, Give it so someone that deserves it. Thank you good bye.

And delete my Application before it goes to hell thanks......
Awww dont leave

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Look, I know you're upset, but leaving purely because you got, like, 2-3 negatives on your admin app isn't the way to go about things.

If you choose not to come back, I wish you the best of luck in life, but maybe consider coming back. Seriously, an admin app is no big deal. It certainly doesn't lower my opinion of you, and my guess is that unless somebody finds out you exclusively shout the N word in chat, I doubt anybody else's opinion of you will be lowered either.

Just something to think about.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Look, I know you're upset, but leaving purely because you got, like, 2-3 negatives on your admin app isn't the way to go about things.

If you choose not to come back, I wish you the best of luck in life, but maybe consider coming back. Seriously, an admin app is no big deal. It certainly doesn't lower my opinion of you, and my guess is that unless somebody finds out you exclusively shout the N word in chat, I doubt anybody else's opinion of you will be lowered either.

Just something to think about.

It was never for the reason that my application has -Support by three whopping people, I'm leaving because I get deployed in a few months and I have life to focus on, and If I can get myself out of an environment where I constantly feel criticized then I will do it, maybe till then it is best that I leave and wait for awhile because, I understand that it is apart of life getting "criticized" but when I know my problems why keep forcing me to constantly have to worry about my problem it is bad enough that I have stuff happening but coming to the community has made me feel welcomed, people I can talk to and actually have a conversation with @Benedevil @Lucas @Jim or anyone else, Thank you @Fish-Related Crimes for nagging me with my problems it has only made them worse =D Have a good day and maybe one day I'll be back

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It was never for the reason that my application has -Support by three whopping people, I'm leaving because I get deployed in a few months and I have life to focus on, and If I can get myself out of an environment where I constantly feel criticized then I will do it, maybe till then it is best that I leave and wait for awhile because, I understand that it is apart of life getting "criticized" but when I know my problems why keep forcing me to constantly have to worry about my problem it is bad enough that I have stuff happening but coming to the community has made me feel welcomed, people I can talk to and actually have a conversation with @Benedevil @Lucas @Jim or anyone else, Thank you @Fish-Related Crimes for nagging me with my problems it has only made them worse =D Have a good day and maybe one day I'll be back
To be honest, this has got to be like, the fourth time you're playing the victim card, and frankly, I'm sick of it. Anyone with two eyes can see it's just constructive criticism, but the way you play the victim card makes me look like I'm some big, bad monster out to get you. I am not said monster, I've publicly and privately countered every argument you've hurled at me, which usually results to you playing this card or getting agitated (or both). I didn't know you had any issues going on, there was literally no way for me to know, please stop trying to make me look bad. I just want the best for blackwonder.tf, and shockingly for you, that means I am not in favor of you holding an admin position (at least for now). Either way, I wish you the best of luck, please keep yourself safe. Wishing for a speedy and safe return, thank you for hanging out, Moku.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own

Well, as long as you have stopped to consider what you are doing.

I wish you the best of luck in life.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom