Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leaving TF2 (maybe temporarily)

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶
Well, i feared this day came, my PC suddenly says i need to free space on it (Yep, it have a very low amount of space) so... I will uninstall TF2 for now, since it's my only game in the PC... I may be able to reinstall it in a few months, i just need time and money to buy a External HD, i'm not going to leave the discord tho.

See ya.
-Shadow Mario
I know it's unnecessary to make the texts aligned like this, but it's really cool​

̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶
Well, i feared this day came, my PC suddenly says i need to free space on it (Yep, it have a very low amount of space) so... I will uninstall TF2 for now, since it's my only game in the PC... I may be able to reinstall it in a few months, i just need time and money to buy a External HD, i'm not going to leave the discord tho.

See ya.
-Shadow Mario
I know it's unnecessary to make the texts aligned like this, but it's really cool​
See ya, I never knew you, but I feel ya.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom