Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leaving blw.tf

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper

Rumpert

So, recently i've lost interest in Jailbreak, Deathrun and pretty much tf2 in general
I'm just not happy to see everyone micspamming, repeating stale memes and disrespecting for no reason.
My Friends (aka. The more mature players on the server) also left Blackwonder (Vick, Egg and more), so it's not really fun anymore, and I don't find a lot of enjoyable situtations, since best times were had with them.

I think I did a lot of good to the community in the 2 years.
Playtesting my map with admins was fun, finding out how fast benedevil added WildWest i've nominated 2 hours prior to the addition was pleasing, And the sight of people Debating, Agreeing over my suggestions was really amusing.
Reaching the status of Blackwonder Jailbreak's most recognisable/well-known players was such an appreciative experience.
I hope benedevil has lodsamone from the ~1 key/month schedule that was going on for ~10 months in a row.

I have to say this was probably the most fun I had on tf2, maybe in life.

Bye.

Emma

Mildly Menacing

Emma

No! You don't have my permission to leave ;-;

But besides that I had a lot of fun playing with you and taking care of all the rulebreakers. Thank you for playing with me and I wish you all the best!

Paragon

Foster The People
A lot of people want to quit blw or leave tf2 in general with how bad it has been. So you arent alone...

We need to go back...

Goober___

Wicked Nasty
43729749208434234.jpg

Pkay

-------
It also happened to me a few times, when you get too included in a server and get the true feeling of a "community" and suddenly the players that you most had contact with start to disappear, you yourself will also loose that intimacy you previously had with the server, gamemode and even game in general; The game you previously enjoyed wouldn't be the same because there wouldn't be those people who understood how you played and you how they played, going to another server of the same game mode wouldn't feel as satisfying due to the lack of those few people, even with the same settings just the vibe would be hugely different and wouldn't be as enjoyable as it once was. Other game modes could fill the gap for a while but not permanently and slowly yet steadily your time playing tf2 will dwindle, until you play a few hours a week and not even every week.

What I did when I got tired of playing tf2 those few times was to start playing other games; between every high activity period of me playing tf2, there was a brief period of me playing another game that doesn't resemble tf2 at all. I had lots of fun playing mmorpg during my tf2 breaks, one of the games I had the most fun playing as "path of exile" it is still one of the best mmorpgs I have ever played so far and it did its duty perfectly in renewing my desire for tf2. Obviously if you don't plan on playing tf2 again my personal experiences are invalid as I obviously still play tf2, so to make this short: Good luck, have fun and enjoy playing your games while you still have some free time, also even if you don't play steam games keep in touch with your steam friends, I still have some friends from when I joined my 1st community 5 years ago and we still talk sometimes.

It was a pleasure to play with you and hopefully you identify yourself with another servers of ours, if that is not the case then have a pleasant trip with your gaming experiences.

D

Deleted member 2049

It was nice while you were here. I can agree though, blackwonder has gotten pretty old and bad over time. Same with TF2, after all, the game is like 10 years old xd

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom