Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Le Chien Chèri's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Chien Chèri

Unremarkable
Username: Le Chien Chèri

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? steamcommunity.com/id/8bby

Who has punished you?
Midnight Owl (i think)

Why were you punished?
Accused of freekilling a pyro due to me allegedly thinking he wasn't on the marker. This was never the reason i killed the pyro however, as i explain further.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I just discussed this with another staff member and i was in the wrong on one issue.

First, I killed him (him being the pyro in the video) because the warden said afk afm upon ARRIVAL. And through my perspective, going all the way across the marker, doing an 180 degree turn AND letting go of your 'w' key to then turn to the left/backwards, is far from being afk afm upon ARRIVAL.

But that same staff member i just discussed this with views the ''upon arrival'' part as more of a cosmetic addition to the ''afk afm'' part of the order. Which i agree with now cause the rules indeed don't say anything about it.

In any case, i wouldn't have killed him if the warden didn't say ''upon arrival''. I even thought about killing everyone BUT him, given that he was the only red to be afk frozen, however then i stood still and realised the warden said ''afk afm UPON ARRIVAL''. And as previously mentioned, i didn't find him to have been afk UPON ARRIVAL so i decided to kill him anyway.

From my experience in all other JB servers, ''upon arrival'' has always meant to instantly afk when entering the marker/line/etc. Even In other servers it's also not in the rules, yet people follow that rule anyway. But, i guess, it's true that it isn't an actual rule so it was technically a freekill. But i hope it's understandable that i would'nt have killed him if it wasn't for the ''upon arrival'' part of the order, and this isn't me just being ''strict'' or trying to freekill.

(In that same video i also don't kill a pyro who moved his mouse in the marker cause he got freehit even tho i could, and i also don't kill another person who moved 1 second after cells opened even though the warden said they should afk.)

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk :)

Last edited:

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Jermbo

Hello,

From this report - https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-ana-overwatch-jailbreak-us.34904/#post-130730.

I just discussed this with another staff member and i was in the wrong on one issue.
While it was your fault, you were punished by Lucas for the same reason over a month ago. Within that, you seem "trigger happy" to freekill someone.

Please wait out since it is only 2 days. While that please tone down your strictness with around players and PAY ATTENTION! Although, I have never problem with your strictness.

Declined

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom