Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined LawCat's Moderator Application

LawCat

Username: LawCat

Name
LawCat

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? i dont know...

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here.

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:627930286

Your DiscordID
LawCat#8646

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I normally play on BlackWonder AUS hightower - 139.99.130.6:27015 i would like to moderate it

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a moderator so I can help make the server more enjoyable

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
every day normally between 7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
if someone was typing inappropriate stuff or saying it in voice chat I would gag them, but if they were hacking or exploiting I would ban them for a certain amount of time depending on what they did

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i have 321 hours on tf2 I started last year but I hope that wont affect my results

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Thanks for taking the time to apply again but,
Your Age
I think your too young to be moderating servers as of now (judging by the age entered here and like on your last app) but even then you didn't meet the required playtime of 3 days needed, however couldn't find any sort of bad behavior so that's good.
1674794360958.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom