Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Latespawns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

On Jailbreak, there seem to be a lot of latespawners that like to go into armoury and kill the Guards. I believe the glitch has arisen today, and many reds are abusing this. They leave the game then somehow spawn on red team. This needs to be fixed.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

Assuming the glitch can't be fixed. If someone does it I'll report them. Thanks!

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Is there any way @Benedevil can make a plugin to fix the issue? After a certain number of minutes in the server or after the round has started the server or plugin can record the name & not let them spawn?

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

Is there any way @Benedevil can make a plugin to fix the issue? After a certain number of minutes in the server or after the round has started the server or plugin can record the name & not let them spawn?
I think that could be a doable thing.

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

It would have to ignore admin respawns, and how would we actually view the names which have been recorded? I do think we need to fix it though.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If a solution is needed (which I really don't think it is), the easiest way would be to ensure that the cell doors on all maps can be manually closed, though there's of course the rare cell with an escape path to worry about.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

If a solution is needed (which I really don't think it is), the easiest way would be to ensure that the cell doors on all maps can be manually closed, though there's of course the rare cell with an escape path to worry about.
You're aware you can latespawn on Blu as well?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I think this issue is not really worth looking into. Thanks for the report though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom