Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Latency went 30 to 150...

bluny

Strange
I am having latency problems with only BlackWonder servers, i always had 30 latency in any BW servers, out of nowhere now i have 120-150 ping and it wont change, i have tried to find solutions, people have the same problem as me but i cannot find anwsers, i am desperate. I Would mean so much if you could help me... It is not my router, my router works pefectly in other games...

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

any server in particular? the servers are region based so your ping depends on where you are and the region of the server you are playing on

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

bluny chat.PNG

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Thanks,
I will bring it up with customer support of the server and will get back to you when they get back to me.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Not sure if you want to do this, but I've been asked to get a MTR trace from you.
Sadly the only way to do it in windows is by downloading an app:
If you can send me an MTR trace with the IP 172.107.207.54. That would be great.

Other then that I guess support didn't find anything unusual

bluny

Strange
Hey, thanks for the help. I will first double check if it is my internet's problem, if not i will do that, sorry for the trouble

lnxx

Strange
I'm having exactly the same problem. I'm from BR too and I can't play anymore on BW servers, they all have 150+ ping

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Please find the reply from support

1616415399565.png

Did brazil enforce stricter rules on covid? It could explain a sudden upspike in traffic which would explain a congested network and therefore the high ping

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom