Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted laneybaney's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

laneybaney

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
laneybaney#7438

Who has punished you?
im not sure

Why were you punished?
I am gonna assume i was banned for "raiding" that and or memes in general

Why should we revoke your punishment?
My intentions wasn't to raid or spam memes at all. The whole reason my friend Robin joined was because she wanted to see the discord and i said okay , then other people who i happen to know as well joined. I actually had to them before hand not to be autistic before hand because sometimes i do talk in the discord. I apologize for some of my friends idiotic behaviors and I can promise it wont happen again and with the pug photos i just assumed they were okay because i had posted them before hand and had never got any backlash from it

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You will never be blamed for whatever those other four people who happened to join through your invite were doing (and we don't consider a handful of individual cunts as a raid, especially not one that would represent an entire community), though you unmistakably joined them in trying to push your luck.

You've been around for well over a year and been nothing but friendly during that time, so it was a surprise to see you flood the chat with stuff laneybaney's ban.PNG like laney2.PNG this laney3.PNG .

What's the point? Doesn't matter if it's 'technically not explicit', there's no place for spamming cum-guzzling hentai crops on a TF2 gameserver discord.

Regardless, with the year's worth of built-up trust you probably won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom