Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted LAMER_CAT's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAMER_CAT

Unremarkable
User name: LAMER_CAT

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:184983560

Who has punished you?
Tax fraud

Why were you punished?
Mic spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I did scream because I fell I and didn’t realize and was accused of talking over warden and interrupting coms which I didn’t do. Yes I know this appeal might be affected by my previous offenses, but I’m trying not to do that anymore and enjoy the game and community.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Ello,
I muted you for micspam, not overtalking or interrupting comms. I was referring to your previous comm blocks. You had no reason to scream as you fell as you knew you would survive.

LAMER_CAT

Unremarkable
Oh ok I didn’t know I was going to live I didn’t know if someone had already fallen down I thought you said I was com blocking sorry. The scream was in surprise and when Gabino plays stuff from his phone “ oh #$&* it’s a rat” and it’s ok even when he specifically asked you if he could. You allowed it “never said yes responsed with a Lenny face” He did it and you took no action and he continued to do it and he had previously done it and you had taken action so I don’t see your point referring with my previous com blocks when you don’t even follow that.

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I don't see why your excuse is, "someone else did it, so why can't I?". I have never let Gabino mic spam and if it happened, then I was not present. I assumed Gabino was logical enough too not do that. If it was a short yelp or bruh in surprise of missing the jump, it would have been fine. However, you screamed the whole way down.

LAMER_CAT

Unremarkable
I believe you are exaggerating the length and your reasoning of why I brought the gabino thing up is because of the bias in that don’t play dumb you were on and he didn’t get punished yet the length of the clip was longer than the scream. Either way neither me or you can actually for sure show the length of it, but I believe you went overkill on the week mute and hope you will reconsider and think on this instead of rushing to conclusions. Thank you

LAMER_CAT

Unremarkable
Hey what is this then TAX are you lieing I think you just lost your credibility “I have never let Gabino mic spam and if it happened, then I was not present.” How do I not now your lieing about the scream length.

I am going to ask you to provide actual evidence or I’m going to have to ask you to remove the mute

Attachments

• B720A998-8C89-440D-A047-9996005A0428.png
    B720A998-8C89-440D-A047-9996005A0428.png
    600.3 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
You are right, I was present while Gabino played the clip. I presume I was too preoccupied with typing the message to whoever unwardened and didn't hear it while everyone else was talking (As it got quite loud).

You admitted to micspamming and have had other punishments in the past. Unless you can provide me a reason, I see no reason to remove the punishment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jim

LAMER_CAT

Unremarkable
You got a video of me screaming? Because you said a yelp would be ok and I believe it was a yelp I never implied that I thought of it as a micspam. not to be rude, but I would kindly ask you to stop making assumptions and lieing this video kinda proves it one you can clearly hear Gabino hear he had already been warned you where moving not typing and a bind Lenny face come on stop making excuses and admit you made a mistake kinda obvious. Also the warden retired after he had asked and started to play it when he retired.

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Ello,
sorry for the delay. My demo containing the latter half of the round on the Minecraft maps seems to have been corrupted, so I am going to be removing your punishment. Have a nice day.

LAMER_CAT

Unremarkable
Thank you I would just like to apologize to you and gabino for this whole situation I believe Gabino was just messing around and you were busy just doing your job Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom