Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined kyro's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyro

Mildly Menacing
Username: kyro

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:35652026

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Illegal Freeday

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I forgot that my mic wasn't plugged in. I quickly fixed the issue and when I did so I slayed myself.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The sad part about this is that probably is what happened, or something close to it. Unfortunately, since I only have a round clip from Sarge as evidence, I'd have to take your word for it. Past experiences have shown that isn't an option.
You've accumulated nearly 50 punishments on Blackwonder servers and are still openly lying to staff.
You're exactly the kind of individual to pretend to have a mic problem just to give your buddies on red a free round win, you've certainly done similar things previously.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
So Im just adding my 2 cents to this shiz because Idk if the point of the requesthelp message got through. Then again Im probably wrong. Those 2 clips had Kyro not give orders because he had his mic unplugged by accident, you can see in chat him recognizing his mistake and going to fix it which is why he's AFK. I then try to explain to the other guards that a warden marker being placed doesn't imply for reds to go them automatically unless given orders to do so. Mr_nice_guy (specifically) and other guards don't listen though.
At the start of the first clip you hear Mass say to kill everyone on the line, impersonating warden by giving orders to kill people on the line even though he isn't warden and no orders that would make me or anyone else on the line KOS had been given.
At the end of that same clip all of the guards are (thankfully) using their brains and realizing "Hey maybe I shouldn't listen to this brainrot idiot who isn't warden"....... minus Mr_nice_guy.
I unfortunately didn't record the rest of the round but Kyro did end up fixing his mic the very next round and slay.
Now, I'm not really in a spot to say this but, from my experience, Mr_nice_guy is an awful blu to play with or have as warden. He makes constant mistakes all the time and doesn't really listen to more experienced people tell him he's wrong. I would be really surprised if him or Mass weren't punished from those 2 clips alone. If you keep an eye out for him, I guarantee you will recognize how often he makes mistakes, whether lack of knowledge of the rules, or just getting frustrated with reds because he can't learn to control them efficiently. (On god on that last one too, rounds after that mess mans literally gives an order from cell area to bomb rush to Climb while half of the 25 reds are in the pool BLU side btw hallway and others in main cell.)
I saw that Kyro has around 50 punishments from that other report message, but by the looks of it this time it was a simple mistake, and he didn't actually lie this time did he? Give him a 51st chance 🤷‍♂️ (he's actually a not fully mentally ill blu).
P.S Billy was in that game, ask him for his POV or Clip if he has one

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
So Im just adding my 2 cents to this shiz because Idk if the point of the requesthelp message got through. Then again Im probably wrong. Those 2 clips had Kyro not give orders because he had his mic unplugged by accident, you can see in chat him recognizing his mistake and going to fix it which is why he's AFK. I then try to explain to the other guards that a warden marker being placed doesn't imply for reds to go them automatically unless given orders to do so. Mr_nice_guy (specifically) and other guards don't listen though.
At the start of the first clip you hear Mass say to kill everyone on the line, impersonating warden by giving orders to kill people on the line even though he isn't warden and no orders that would make me or anyone else on the line KOS had been given.
At the end of that same clip all of the guards are (thankfully) using their brains and realizing "Hey maybe I shouldn't listen to this brainrot idiot who isn't warden"....... minus Mr_nice_guy.
I unfortunately didn't record the rest of the round but Kyro did end up fixing his mic the very next round and slay.
Now, I'm not really in a spot to say this but, from my experience, Mr_nice_guy is an awful blu to play with or have as warden. He makes constant mistakes all the time and doesn't really listen to more experienced people tell him he's wrong. I would be really surprised if him or Mass weren't punished from those 2 clips alone. If you keep an eye out for him, I guarantee you will recognize how often he makes mistakes, whether lack of knowledge of the rules, or just getting frustrated with reds because he can't learn to control them efficiently. (On god on that last one too, rounds after that mess mans literally gives an order from cell area to bomb rush to Climb while half of the 25 reds are in the pool BLU side btw hallway and others in main cell.)
I saw that Kyro has around 50 punishments from that other report message, but by the looks of it this time it was a simple mistake, and he didn't actually lie this time did he? Give him a 51st chance 🤷‍♂️ (he's actually a not fully mentally ill blu).
P.S Billy was in that game, ask him for his POV or Clip if he has one
View attachment 28205View attachment 28206
Well how about that? In trying to defend him and get him unbanned, all you've done is remind me exactly why I can't. Irony at it's finest.
Sarge's poor life choices aside, you never should've been allowed to go on this long.
Declined, for good this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom