Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined KS Effect Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
You mean like to add a killstreak effect to you And your weapon?

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Would be pretty neato to have sm_kson ^^
Maybe for donor and admins only OuO

Adding things the player doesn't own is a grey area, and with the way Valve is going soon, will be landing people server hosting bans once GSLTs are enforced.

For this reason, we don't give people KS effects, unusuals particles or other items they don't own. Restricting it to admins/donors is even more likely to get you banned.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I think the command OP is referring to is the one that simply puts your killstreak at 100. If you don't have any professional killstreak items on you, then the only difference it makes is the 'playername ended player's killstreak (100)' text upon death. Netting a 5 killstreak with this active will show 'player is still godlike (105)'.

Should be pretty safe

Spartan

Train

Zucca

If i'm not wrong that's already available, you can just type /ks 100 (or any other number you want)

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
If i'm not wrong that's already available, you can just type /ks 100 (or any other number you want)
Okay?
Well i tried it with sm_kson in the console since we have the sm Plugin isntalled but somehow it didnt work (unknown command) so i went asking for it
But yeah, might try the /ks version and if it doesnt work, imma come back here :v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom