Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kratos's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Username: Kratos

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? rjsj

Who has punished you?
One of the Admins

Why were you punished?
i was talking about my ban and just got banned

Why should we revoke your punishment?
okay i was banned from the servers for cheating 5 years ago, but why ban me from the discord too for just talking? I didnt do anything wrong there.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Whether @DaggerSable unbans you from the discord is up to him, but its not gonna make a difference regarding your server punishment. It doesn't matter how much time passes or who you try and talk to, we don't unban cheaters. Ever. You'll simply have to find another community willing to host servers in your region.
If that's all you want back in to discuss then I'm afraid you're wasting your time.

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
1 2 3

Three declined appeals, multiple reiterations of "We do not unban cheaters" on the Discord, and you still don't get it.

You cheated, got caught, and got banned. That's the end of the game ban discussion. You will not be unbanned, as we do not unban cheaters.

Despite numerous indications from staff that this is the case, you continue to whine and argue on Discord about the ban. I removed you from our Discord to stop the time wasting.

For the last time: As you are a verified cheater, you will not be unbanned from our servers. Since you chose to keep pushing the issue on Discord, you were removed from that as well. Due to your insufferable insistence that you should get a second chance, I'm keeping it that way. Move on to another community, as we do not welcome cheaters in ours.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 23)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom