Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KOTH_Central

The Switch Guy

Scarcely Lethal

AyeTSG

EDIT: You can see the latest changes since the concept art here:https://blackwonder.tf/threads/koth_central.9396/#post-44058

Heya! So, I've decided to make a TF2 Map! It will be a KOTH map! Here's a piece of concept art!
mWYPFrL.png

Things are not centered correctly or sized correctly, but that is only because this is concept art. The final map will not reflect the size and centering mistakes shown here.

I'm posting this as I would like some community feedback! Thanks so much!

Last edited:

The Switch Guy

Scarcely Lethal

AyeTSG

MAP CHANGES SINCE CONCEPT ART:
  • Changed the base in the middle from being a circle to being a square (will most likely do this with spawn rooms as well)

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
Sorry, I'm a little noobish when it comes to phrases and concepts. What exactly are sniper sightlines? I believe you mean areas where snipers can see other people?

Yes.

If that's the map layout, and the only thing on the map is a bunch of ramps/a control point and the spawns basically face eachother and/or the rest of the map, a good Sniper will be able to see every single player just by opening their spawn door.

XoGz9tB.png

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom