Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Korsu's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korsu

Username: Korsu

Name
Korsu

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes, I have 5 cumulative days played.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:199412603

Your DiscordID
Korsu#1193

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on the Advanced and Wave dodgeball servers and would like to moderate them both.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a moderator because the dodgeball servers have become somewhat of a home for me whenever I choose to play and I want to help keep it clean and friendly for everyone who decides to play or join a new server/gamemode they never have before.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Ckr

How often do you play TF2?
I play nearly everyday whenever I have free time, but specifically around 9 am to around 9-10 pm PST

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mic/Chat spam - Warning / Gag/Mute - 10 minutes / Gag/Mute - 25 minutes / Gag/Mute - 45 minutes / Gag/Mute - 1 hour 25 minutes / Gag/Mute - 3 hours / Gag/Mute - 6 hours / Gag/Mute - 12 hours / Gag/Mute - 1 day / Gag/Mute - 2 days / Gag/Mute - Permanent

Insta/attempting to - Warning / Slay or Kick if have to / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 3 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / Permanent

Racist/Inappropriate Sprays - Warning / spray ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have some experience as a donor, and have used the power to voteslay / votekick / and votegag players on few occasions who were spamming in chat, attempting to insta, and bodyblock excessively.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Playtime:
Screenshot_20210617-193645_Chrome.jpg

https://tfstats.tf/player/10793428

You have no punishments on record of any kind against you.

Very colorful chatlog history
Screenshot_20210617-195358_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210617-195029_Chrome.jpg

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on the Advanced and Wave dodgeball servers and would like to moderate them both.
Server IPs for which servers would be appreciate.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mic/Chat spam - Warning / Gag/Mute - 10 minutes / Gag/Mute - 25 minutes / Gag/Mute - 45 minutes / Gag/Mute - 1 hour 25 minutes / Gag/Mute - 3 hours / Gag/Mute - 6 hours / Gag/Mute - 12 hours / Gag/Mute - 1 day / Gag/Mute - 2 days / Gag/Mute - Permanent

Insta/attempting to - Warning / Slay or Kick if have to / 12 hour ban / 1 day ban / 3 day ban / 1 week ban / 2 week ban / Permanent

Racist/Inappropriate Sprays - Warning / spray ban
We have far more punishments than just these fews. I'd also recommend investigating Dodgeball specific punishments if you're looking to moderate that specific gamemode.

Questionable reasonings behind your donor mutes/gags.
Screenshot_20210617-194205_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210617-194331_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210617-194414_Chrome.jpg

With just the small amount of chatlogs info (Being as recent as less than a week ago) that i've gathered, it's pretty clear that your not mature enough to enforce our rules. Additional you're as bold to comment that you ackowledge your behavior is unacceptable/punishable.
Screenshot_20210617-201206_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617-195358_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-195358_Chrome.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

ckr

Unremarkable
Staff Member

ckr

Away
Hiya korsu!

Just wanted to say I don't support and or condone your chat logs or anything of that sort and If you could take my name out of your recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom