What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined kodi's Ban appeal

kodi

Username: Kodi

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:508083863

Who has punished you?
console

Why were you punished?
aimbotting with my fist even though I wasn't

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Here's the truth. I joined the game and saw {!tp} that you can use third person in the chat, I didn't like the way it looked so used nullcore for third person because i wanted to see if it was better. I by accident had no random weapon spread on from when I was fighting a cheater {i had no random weapon spread on because a couple of weeks ago a cheater called f2p joined a panda minecraft trade sever and used aimbot, and the admin wasn't on to ban him so I turned on my cheats to punish him} and it got me banned. {i wasn't using aimbot even though it says I im} I had no random bullet spread by accident, I also don't know if it was also the third person that got me banned as well sense, it was the first time I used third person on the sever}. I then turn off nullcore and went on my alt account to play normally, and it got banned because it was a duplicate. It wont happen again, if it does don't unban me. I understand if you wont unban me because I have nullcore, I hope you can believe my stupid story on how I banned myself, I'm very sorry, please give me a chance and unban me. I wouldn't mind waiting years, weeks or months instead of a permanent ban because I really wanna play zombies again. I think I should be banned for a couple of months maybe years for my stupid mistake. side note: I never use nullcore for cheating, the reason I got it was to use crits on the holiday punch and sv_pure which allows my custom skins in valve severs and to fight cheaters. Thanks for reading my story. Sorry if you see any mistakes in my English, I'm very bad at English and spelling

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)