Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined koala's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

koala

Strange
Username: koala

Name
koala

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here.
1699811682067.png

Belgium

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:149605093

Your DiscordID
Koala9999

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
85.117.240.54:27020 = Minecraft server US
157.90.177.48:27060 = Dodgeball advanced 128 Ticks EU

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have met many many cheater and voicespamming people before on blackwonder and i always had to use donor perms to get them kicked or muted so i would like to moderate it myself and remove all of them from these servers

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Goldie,Benedevil,Dee,Silorak,Netrox,Nebula

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate

If someone is being racist give them a mute/gag
, if someone is mic spamming give them a mute,
spawncaamping a kick or warning,
stealing rocket warning or /kill
Being Offensive to other players a warning first and if they keep going a gag.
Any 18+ sprays get spraybanned
Bug abusing results in a warning
Teamkilling results in a /kill
Delaying will give a warning first and afterwards /kill
Any form of cheating is a perm ban
People advertising cheats get will result in a perma gag, even if you do it as a joke.
People who spawncamp will be warned and if they keep going a ban from 1day

[If players still dont listen after a slay, then they will be banned for a day or longer.]

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
That i tried this 2 years ago and i hope to get accepted now

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Dutch

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

Previous application:
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/koalas-moderator-application.29667/

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here.
https://tfstats.tf/players/1343702

1699759283788.png

Good playtime, active sessions

1 Old ban and 1 commblock from 2021
Donor votes

You have some concerning chatlogs
1699759464162.png
1699759414300.png

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
If someone is being racist give them a mute/gag, if someone is mic spamming give them a mute, spawncaamping a kick or warning, stealing rocket warning or /kill
Good start on this compared to your last application, but you're still missing a lot of information, including general and server-specific rules. Feel free to edit your application to include any missing information

I'll encourage you to quit using the slurs and/or cutting yourself short of saying them. Regardless of whether or not you're joking or talking to friends, it's unacceptable. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Thanks

koala

Strange
So is there gonna be any discussion about this or? because im waiting, i have patience but i'd like a responds.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Please wait for other staff to view this, especially Dodgeball mods. It may up to good 2 to 6 months, even longer.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Good start on this compared to your last application, but you're still missing a lot of information, including general and server-specific rules. Feel free to edit your application to include any missing information

Elaborating off of what @seraphina mentioned, you are missing a lot of essential of rules such but not limited to
Players who are cheating
Players who advertise cheating
Players who are punishment evading
And a plethora of others.

spawncaamping a kick or warning,
stealing rocket warning or /kill
Being Offensive to other players a warning first and if they keep going a gag.
Any 18+ sprays get spraybanned
Bug abusing results in a warning
Teamkilling results in a /kill
Delaying will give a warning first and afterwards /kill

Not to mention a slay won't always stop players from breaking rules. Especially on MCWorld US.

I would highly suggest reading up on our rules and adding appropriate ones to your application (not just DodgeBall specific ones) to show you have a larger grasp of moderating.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So is there gonna be any discussion about this or? because im waiting, i have patience but i'd like a responds.
The ball has been in your court for a while to reply to sera and Ash's criticisms. You haven't offered any explanation or apology for your heinously toxic chat logs, haven't updated your ladder, and haven't even updated the tfstats link in your application. Sorry, but I'm just not sure what there is to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom