Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Koala-Tequiler blw.tf's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your SteamID? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300728431

Who has banned you? Ben

Why were you banned? because i killed the warden and spoke over admin while mic check

Why should we unban you? because he banned me for this two Little Things a 2 week ban

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Just going to give a quick run down the whole situation, what lead to the ban, and then what happened after he was banned.

So first off I got on to the server, about 8 or 9 people on blu which quite a few I didn't recognise so a mic check was a pretty good choice at this point, so with a load of reds and blus yelling down mic I told them to shut up and let me do the mic check.

e3f23f9389014fbb92ae89b645539130.png
(bad cropping, apologies)

I explained this rule to everyone on the server, most accepted it, then there was Koala who continued so I gave him a 60 minute mute, but this wasn't his first mute so I was going to extend it once I had sorted everything else out. So he is on blu and muted, but I thought I would let him carry on instead of slaying him and moving him to red. Once mic check was over, I unfroze everyone and even though it was after 9, I just told them to carry on with the round as if it was normal since it was my fault it was delayed due to mic check. Warden did cell wars, I died because random crits are fun, and was in spectate, and all I seen Koala and another guard doing was jumping around not really helping the warden, he also broke one of the back panels on the elevators instead of assisting the warden. The round was over fairly quickly as most people couldn't comprehend going to the yellow line by crouch walking and then they did a quick meat grinder. So the warden was about to give LR to the final red, and here comes Koala, without even participating in the round, already been muted by me, FF still on at this point, because an admin is on, people don't think people are going to be stupid enough to break rules like this, and a lovely crit kills the warden from Koala, and then he leaves. So since I was already sick of him at this point, and I've only been on the server for 5 minutes. I gave him a 2 week ban as I know he knows the rules since he has been playing for a while.

Now I know it was harsh before someone jumps on that, which is why I offered him an option of coming on the server and getting a teamban for 1 week instead of being banned completely, and he replies. "its okay thanks".

So I left the ban as it was. Then I receive quite a few comments on my profile, not frequent enough for spam, but just irritating since I've already told him where to go.

03020e224f1e45f0a6befbdd988029ac.png

a1785840eb744428b3db6c9058767b95.png

Then we end up going into a lovely chat to why I haven't unbanned him. Now this went on for a few days, so I don't have all the screenshots to prove what he did, but he does actually confirm the spam.

483e703b2df54ff3b06323b2c26532e8.png

So I was ready to unban him and give him the 1 week teamban in exchange, but supposedly because he doesn't know the difference between yes and no, it's my fault that he is going to have a bad Christmas and it's not August or April, but December.

So I would prefer another admins input on the punishment, I do feel it should be shortened, but there should still be a punishment.

Rules Broken:
- Talked during mic check after multiple warnings.
- Didn't participate as a guard throughout the round.
- Broke part of the elevator which allows the reds to rebel and win the round.
- Kills the warden
- Leaves server immediately after he kills the warden.

Irritation after all of it:
- Ignores what I say.
- Spams me.
- Plays the sympathy vote.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Rules Broken:
- Talked during mic check after multiple warnings.
- Didn't participate as a guard throughout the round.
- Broke part of the elevator which allows the reds to rebel and win the round.
- Kills the warden
- Leaves server immediately after he kills the warden.
All these rules broken are on Blu team, so I would suggest just a teamban instead of an actual ban...
Just my quick view on it.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
We can decide to ban from blue or ban in general. Depends on the actions and how the rulebreaker responds. Just like the lenght of a ban.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hmm after reviewing what @Ben289 has said. The ban is justified obviously but I believe the ban should be shortened. It should not be 2 weeks, that is too much. Instead, about 3 days should suit him.
In regards of team ban, you can either switch the ban to a team ban overall or just shorten it to 3 and put about 4 or even a week (I kind of want to avoid with giving him a week although they did persist to spam you basically).
So basically, a 3 day ban should be best suited and a team ban, that's up to you I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom