Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined KiTty12366's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiTty12366

Unremarkable

KiTty

Username: KiTty12366

Name
KiTty12366

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes even more like a year or something

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:542323509

Your DiscordID
ʎʇꓕᴉꓘ#1111

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
tfdb i play on this non stop

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i want this servers to stay clean from toxic people and trolls

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
dont remember nicknames

How often do you play TF2?
usually everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
for tfdb for people that are toxic just normal kick and for people that troll like block rocket or abuse rtd kicxk/ban for a week

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i love tfb and i really want to help to make this servers clear

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? i can speak italian and polish

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Heya, I'm just going to go through a few things on your app.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes even more like a year or something
You only have around a total of 9 hours on blackwonder servers.
Screenshot_20221229_063800.jpg

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
dont remember nicknames
Instead of saying you do know staff members in an attempt to make your application look better, then turn around and say you don't know any of their names, just say you don't know any.
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
for tfdb for people that are toxic just normal kick and for people that troll like block rocket or abuse rtd kicxk/ban for a week
Usually when people are toxic we mute/gag them, not typically kick. In addition, what would you do if the user keeps breaking the rules after their initial ban.

Good luck with your application.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221229_063800.jpg
    Screenshot_20221229_063800.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 55

KiTty12366

Unremarkable

KiTty

thanks for checning everything, im was shocked for a moment that this was only 9 hours of playing on blackwonder serwers because on one tfdb serwer i have 3 days streak and im just a little bit confused, and thanks for information about toxic players that you mute them and my response to what would i do when someone continue to break the rules after first ban i would give or longer ban or after longer ban someone still continue i would report him to someone placed in higher role than me and just ask what to do, i wont give permanent ban without permision of someone places higher than me. about my playtime on serwer im sorry about fake info i just thought that if i had 3 days streak then i had more that this 9 hours.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
on one tfdb serwer i have 3 days streak
The playtime is not in days you've played, but in combined hours. This means when we say 3 days, we expect at least 72 hours of playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 16)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom